Java Development Kit (32-bit)
- In English
Java Development Kit or JDK is an implementation developed for the Java programming language by Oracle Corporation which has also made the Java IDE or the Java Programming Language. The software is bundled with Java Platform: Enterprise Edition, Java Platform: Standard Edition, or Java Platform: Micro Edition, all released by Oracle Corporation. The software or development kit is available for Linux, Windows, Solaris, and macOS. The JDK comes with its JVM and other Java components and applications required to compile and run a Java program or applet. The development kit has all the resources you would need for the development of applications or applets on Java.
Java Development Kit is made for the PCs and laptops of the architecture of the types like IA-32, Arm, x64, SPARC. The software or development kit is a collection of many of the Java’s applications and development or programming tools like, jar, javac, and the archiver which is a package of all the files and class libraries required in a single JAR file. JDK also helps in managing JAR files, making Javadoc which is documentation generator capable of generating the documentation for a software based on the program and the command lines.
- Java is one of the most famous names in the programming world, and JDK is one of its official coding interfaces and is the most popular choice among programmers. The software supports a graphical interface like Eclipse, which makes it look better.
- JDK comes as a software bundle which include the JVM or Java Virtual Machine which is one of the essential parts of the JDK, as the programs made by JDK can only be run with the help of JVM.
- For advanced Java programmers, JDK is an essential programming and coding tool. JDK also comes with its private runtime environment, which is a must when writing programs in Java; this runtime environment is also called the JRE (Java Runtime Environment).
- The development kit is pre-equipped with tools that are essential for programming; this includes the code library, sample codes, additional libraries, support files, etc.
How to download Java Development Kit for PC?
- 1. To download the required files for Java Development Kit in a ZIP folder, click on the download button given on the screen.
- 2. Extract the files from Java Development Kit ZIP folder with the help of a decompressor, once the files have been extracted go to the location of the files.
- 3. From the files click on the application file with the name JDK and extension .exe or right click on the file and click on Run as Administrator to run the file.
- 4. The JDK installation wizard starts installing the JDK applications and the tools which include a private JRE, Java Mission Control tools suite, and JavaFX SDK. The JavaFX SDK is integrated straight into the JDK directory.
- 5. Follow the instructions of the installation wizard to complete the installation process.
- 6. Now your Java Development Kit is installed and ready to be used.
- The software comes with examples and demos
- Lots of support and documentation available online for JDK
- Straightforward interface
- Beginners might find it challenging to use
- No support for graphical interface and has to be downloaded separately
App Name: Java Development Kit (32-bit)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
User Rating: 3.92
Category: Developer Tools