Version: 126.96.36.199 Filesize: 25.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you tired of having your data and address being tracked online by hackers and by the various websites you visit? Are you looking for software that will help keep your identity and IP address hidden from prying eyes online? Well, then look no further as Ivacy VPN is the perfect software for you to use for this task.
What is Ivacy VPN?
Ivacy VPN is a paid software, however you can use the demo version with limited features for a few minutes, in order to test out the features of Ivacy VPN. Ivacy VPN was developed and published by the Ivacy team. Ivacy VPN comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of tools and features which help in making your VPN experience even better. Ivacy VPN also works on multiple platforms, meaning you can use it on any device you want. Ivacy VPN was well received on its release by both the critics and public, and it has over 50,000 active users. Ivacy VPN has a 30-day money-back feature, which is very convenient.
What is a VPN and why is it necessary for you?
VPN (Virtual Private Network) works by extending a private network across a public network, which helps keep your identity and IP Address hidden. VPN also lets the user access content which may be hidden by your government or has geolocation barriers.
Ivacy VPN System Requirements
- Ivacy VPN only works on devices running Windows 7 or higher.
- At least 1 GB of RAM is needed for running Ivacy VPN.
- A 1-GHz or faster Intel or AMD processor is needed for running Ivacy VPN.
- Around 100 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running Ivacy VPN.
Main Features of Ivacy VPN
- User Interface (U.I.) – Ivacy VPN is incredibly easy to use and has a very well-made user interface designed for peak performance.
- Auto Connect – Ivacy VPN allows the user to directly connect to the nearest server which is available.
- No bandwidth limit – Ivacy VPN has no bandwidth limit, which is incredibly convenient.
- Servers – Ivacy VPN has over 1000 different servers in 100 different cities for you to pick from.
- P2P Sharing – Ivacy VPN also supports P2P sharing, which is incredibly convenient.
How to use Ivacy VPN?
After downloading Ivacy VPN, click on the Ivacy VPN app icon to open the app. On the left side of the Ivacy VPN user interface are all of the different Ivacy VPN options. The central part of the Ivacy VPN interface is the Ivacy VPN work area.
How to get Ivacy VPN?
You can get Ivacy VPN by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Ivacy VPN.
- 2. Download and open the Ivacy VPN installer.
- 3. Read the Ivacy VPN ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Ivacy VPN License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Ivacy VPN and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Ivacy VPN anytime you want.
- Easy to use and setup.
- Amazing customer support and help.
- No wire guard feature available.