iTunes for PC (32-bit)
- In English
iTunes is developed and published by Apple Inc. and also works as client software for iTunes Store along with being a media library, media player, internet radio broadcaster, and management utility app for a mobile device. The software is used for playing, purchasing, organizing, and downloading multimedia. The software is capable of wirelessly transferring songs and playlists from a PC to another device and also with the choice to optimize sound. It is compatible with Windows and macOS and can also be used to extract songs from CDs. The software is also capable of playing content with smart and dynamic playlists that are available in the app. The software is licensed as freeware and was first released on January 9, 2001. When Steve Jobs first launched the app, its purpose was to provide people with music, along with a library to collect, organize and store the user's music. But the core features of the app were later expanded to provide support for digital podcasts, videos, e-books and other apps bought from the iOS Store.
Greene and Casady first made the app in 1998. It was later renamed, when Apple bought it in 2000, to “iTunes”. The developers who made SoundJam MP moved to Apple as t was also part of the deal, they were told to simplify the user-interface, to remove the skin support and the recording feature, instead add features like burning CDs. For promotional purposes, Apple dubbed the app as being the "World's Best and Easiest To Use Jukebox Software". ITunes has started supporting several formats with the time like AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, MP3 and AAC audio formats. The Automatic Track Recognition and metadata labeling of the playlists and the songs are done with Gracenote’s database. But these labels and metadata can be customized according to user preference.
- The program is mainly built for music lovers. With the app, you can buy and make your music library. You can try new genres you never thought you would love. The iTunes Store is home to more than 43 million songs.
- iTunes Radio has ever-evolving radio stations that play songs of the genre you love and want to hear the most. It has intelligent algorithms that can arrange the songs in a queue that would suit your taste.
- Along with music, iTunes is also home to an extensive collection of TV shows and movies. The movies and TV shows are even available for download if you're going to a place where you won't find wifi.
- iTunes has around 3,00,000 TV shows and 85,000 movies to choose from. Connect to the internet and start bingeing. The app also allows you to catch-up with the TV show episodes that you may have missed.
- iTunes is compatible with Mac, iPad, iPod touch, PC, iPhone and Apple TV.
How to download on PC (Windows)
- 1. Click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen to download the installation setup.
- 2. When you click the button, the download of setup starts.
- 3. After the setup is downloaded, double-click on it to start the installation process
- 4. When asked, specify the path for the installation to take to place.
- 5. Wait patiently while the software gets installed.
- 6. After it is installed, you are ready to have a party.
- Good quality music player
- Allows customization of the playlist
- Outstanding for organizing a music library
- Apple Store can be accessed through iTunes.
- Restrictive access to content
- Lesser options of content as compared to alternatives
App Name: iTunes for PC (32-bit)
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-11-27
Developer: Apple Inc
User Rating: 3.91
Category: MP3 and Audio