Version: 1.2.00 Filesize: 39.2MB
- Open Source
- In English
Iris is a software which is used for eye protection, health and productivity. It protects your eyes from the negative impact of the PC screen. The two most attractive and essential features of this program are you can decrease the amount of blue light emitted from the screen and also you can control the brightness without PWM flicker.
It contains several different modes and different types of app. The author of this version is Daniel Georgiev.
The latest version of this software is named as Iris 1.2.0. the supporting platforms are Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Customization setting it is also available for tools. It automatically works and detects if it's day or night. Based on the day or night, it will change your screen colour temperature and brightness. You can also select different modes and types of Irish by opening the control panel of the program.
Iris have benefits over competitors, as this app works even on docking stations and monitors connected with USB with the help of custom high-level colour API. It has a large blue light reduction colour range if it compares to other alternatives.
Different features of Iris
- It prevents eye strain. It optimizers screen pulsations by controlling the brightness without PWM. It is one of the most popular features.
- It reduces eye pain as it will match your screen brightness to the light around you. Different presets will automatically adjust your screen.
- It improves sleep as it will gradually regulate blue light day and night. It will help your body to produce more melatonin at night. By using this software, you will fall asleep faster and sleep deeper.
- It has three different modes such as automatic, manual and post.
- It has different types such as health, sleep, reading, programming, dark, movie, overlay, sunglasses, and hacker.
- It is free for seven days
- One-time purchase and no hidden fees
- It provides free builds and bug fixes.
How to download Iris on PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes so, wait for it.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the application.
- Improve sleep
- It reduces eye pain
- It prevents eye strain
- Free for 7 days
- No negative reviews