Version: 126.96.36.199 Filesize: 3.3MB
- In English
Imgburn is a recordable software that allows the recording of CD, DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-ray images. It can also burn files and data directly to CD or DVD. It is developed by lightning UK and was initially released on 4th October 2005. It is written in c++. The supporting platforms are Windows (all versions). It has different modes which perform a different task such as read a disk to an image file, write an image file to a disk, creates an image file from files on your computer and ensure you that the disk is 100% renewable. You can also check the quality of the burns which your drive is producing. It supports a wide range of image file formats which includes CD, DVD, IMG, NRG, PDL and BIN.It can also burn audio CDs from any file type which supports via DirectShow includes AAC,FLAC,MP3,MPC,OCG ,PCM ,WV,etc. It can be easily built DVD video disc and Blu-ray video disc.
Features of Imgburn
- It can create an image file from files on your computer or from any network.
- You can read a disk to an image file.
- It can write an image file to a disc.
- It can also check that a disk is 100% reliable or not.
- There is the option by which you can compare image burn against the given image file to ensure the actual data is correct.
- You can also check the quality of one which your device is producing.
- It can build a DVD-video disc.
- Full Unicode file name support.
- It provides support for burning several images.
- It is lightweight and comes under 1.8 MB for all installed features.
How to download Imgburn for PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes so, be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the application.
- Support all versions of Windows.
- Easy to use
- Wide range of features.
- Cannot write CD Subchannel data.
- It does not support disc burning.
- It does not support multi-session discs.
- It cannot copy the disc directly.