Version: 4.4.02 Filesize: 11.24MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone who uses iPhones and other iOS devices a lot, for a variety of reasons? Are you looking for software that allows you to easily manage and transfer data from your iOS device from your PC? Well, then look no further as iExplorer 184.108.40.206 is the perfect software for you to use.
What is iExplorer 220.127.116.11?
iExplorer 18.104.22.168 is a paid software. However, you can use it for free for a trial period, after which you have to pay to use iExplorer 22.214.171.124. iExplorer 126.96.36.199 was developed and published by the company Macroplant LLC. iExplorer 188.8.131.52 is primarily designed to help users in managing and transferring the contents of their iOS device from their computer system easily and quickly. iExplorer 184.108.40.206 also syncs with your iTunes account, allowing you to transfer all of your music from your phone to your computer system easily. iExplorer 220.127.116.11 has an incredibly well-designed user interface that is extremely simplistic and is very easy to use, even for beginners. iExplorer 18.104.22.168 also has a disk mounting feature that lets you use your phone as a USB drive.
iExplorer 22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- iExplorer 126.96.36.199 only works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 128 MB of RAM is needed for running iExplorer 188.8.131.52.
- A 500-MHz or faster processor is needed for running iExplorer 184.108.40.206.
- Around 100 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running.
Main Features of iExplorer 220.127.116.11
- User Interface (U.I.) – iExplorer 18.104.22.168 has an incredibly well-designed user interface that is extremely simplistic and is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- Text Messages – iExplorer 22.214.171.124 allows the user to read, export, and archive all of the text messages on your iPhone using your computer system quickly and easily.
- Mounting Feature – iExplorer 126.96.36.199 also has a disk mounting feature that lets you use your phone as a USB drive, which is an incredibly convenient feature.
- Exporting contacts, calendars, and notes – iExplorer 188.8.131.52 allows the user to export their contacts, calendars, notes, and reminders, which is incredibly helpful.
- Media Management and transferring – iExplorer 184.108.40.206 allows the user to manage and transfer data from their iPhone to their computer.
How to use iExplorer 220.127.116.11?
After downloading iExplorer 18.104.22.168, click on the iExplorer 22.214.171.124 app icon to open the app icon. On the left side of the iExplorer 126.96.36.199 user interface, iExplorer 188.8.131.52 displays of your device data along with the different storage areas. In the center of the iExplorer 184.108.40.206 user interface is the iExplorer 220.127.116.11 work area.
How to get iExplorer 18.104.22.168?
You can get IExplorer 22.214.171.124 by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing IExplorer 126.96.36.199.
- 2. Download and open the IExplorer 188.8.131.52 installer.
- 3. Read the IExplorer 184.108.40.206 ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the IExplorer 220.127.116.11 License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for IExplorer 18.104.22.168 and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use IExplorer 22.214.171.124 anytime you want.
- Simple and very easy to use.
- Transfer a wide variety of data.
- Crashes sometimes.