- Open Source
- In English
Hypergame is developed by Solveig Multimedia and is available in several languages like English, Russian, Italian, Japanese, etc. The software is a complete solution for your gameplay and screen recording needs. The software is advanced utility software for capturing screen and saving it in the hard drive or uploading it on various platforms like Facebook, Twitch, and other social media platforms. The software supports several formats like AVI, MP4, or ASF/WMV and is also capable of recording Skype video calls. It Is n excellent tool for making demo clips or tutorials, or video presentations, of recorded lectures that can be played later. The software also comes with pre-defined keyboard shortcuts and hotkeys that can be used for faster usage of the software.
The software comes with a straightforward and intuitive interface with features like an in-built video editor, multiple settings, comprehensive workflow with text-notes, command-line interface. The software can also be installed or set up in a portable device and can be used on different devices without installation. HyperCam comes in a small setup size, and the full version of the software has a reasonable and affordable price which makes it an essential and worth tool for gamers and other people who use screen recordings.
- The primary function of the software is a screen recording and can be used for gameplay recording, screenplay recording, making video lectures with a presentation, recording video tutorials, etc.
- The software comes with a trial version which has all the features and supports the same as the basic version. The trial version lasts for about 21 days.
- Also useful for recording movies and skype calls, with its good quality recording, you won't be able to differentiate if you're watching a recorded movie or the original one.
- The software is capable of encoding and recording video/audio in formats supported by almost all PCs.
- It comes with a compressive screen-notes workflow.
- The software can also be used in portable mode with the help of a USB stick or flash drive. You should have a portable license and have to install the software on the USB stick, and you're ready to go.
- The software is capable of mixing and recording audio from at least two sources; in the case of an internet call, it would be internet audio and our voice.
- Visual managing and editing of your recently recorded videos
How to download HyperCam on PC?
- 1. To use HyperCam on PC, you first need to install it.
- 2. To do so, you can download the HyperCam setup by clicking on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 3. Once the setup is downloaded, click on it to run the setup.
- 4. The HyperCam setup starts running.
- 5. When asked for the End Users License Agreement click on I Agree to continue with the installation.
- 6. Now your HyperCam has been installed, and you're ready to record every epic moment of your gameplay.
- The output quality is fantastic
- Section-wise recording
- The screen size of the recorded video is small
- Limited file type support
App Name: HyperCam
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-23
Developer: Solveig Multimedia
User Rating: 3.42
Category: Video Software