HTC Sync Manager
Version: 188.8.131.52 Filesize: 141.8MB
- In English
Looking for a way to synchronize and backup the data on your HTC Phone? Well then look no further as HTC Sync Manager is the perfect tool for you. Losing the data on your phone can be extremely annoying, especially if you have no way to back up or synchronize your data. HTC Sync Manager helps solve all of these issues at once. HTC Sync Manager allows you to transfer almost all of the data on your phone to your Computer System without any issues. HTC Sync Manager lets you move almost all multimedia formats to your PC like videos, music, or audio. HTC Sync Manager does not just work on HTC phones, and it works on Phones running Android and iOS as well. HTC Sync Manager even has a neat little feature that lets you sync multiple devices at once. HTC Sync Manager also has a media player which is incredibly convenient and honestly is one of my favorite features in this tool.
- HTC Sync Manager runs on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- HTC Sync Manager requires 2 GB RAM or higher to run smoothly.
- HTC Sync Manager requires an Intel or AMD processor with at least 2 GHz.
- HTC Sync requires half a GB of free storage space to be installed.
Main Features of HTC Sync Manager
- User Interface (UI) – HTC Sync Manager has a simple and easy to use User Interface (UI).
- HTC Sync Manager can be used to restore and backup iTunes files which can be extremely helpful.
- Multimedia files – HTC Sync Manager allows you to back up all the multimedia files on your phone quickly and efficiently.
- Contacts – HTC Sync Manager allows you to sync your contacts, calendar, and web-browser data between your PC and phone.
- HTC Sync Manager also lets you sync multiple devices at once.
- Multimedia management – HTC Sync Manager also allows you to manage and play multimedia files directly, which is very convenient.
How to use HTC Sync Manager?
Click on the app icon after downloading HTC Sync Manager to open it. Before using HTC Sync Manager, you need to connect your device to your PC via a USB Cable. The top part of the HTC Sync Manager has the Music and Gallery tabs, which you can switch between. Below that is the option for you to import folders into HTC Sync Manager. The HTC Sync Manager also allows you to import playlists from external playlists. The bottom part of the HTC Sync Manager has the HTC Sync Multimedia player.
How to get HTC Sync Manager?
You can get HTC Sync Manager by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing HTC Sync Manager.
- 2. Download and open the HTC Sync Manager installer.
- 3. Read the HTC Sync Manager ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the HTC Sync Manager License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for HTC Sync Manager and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use HTC Sync Manager anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Lets you back up files easily.
- Multimedia player.
- Allows you to sync multiple devices.
- Limited support for non-multimedia files.