- Open Source
- In English
Are you looking for a way to keep your identity and data safe over the internet? Are you searching for an easy-to-use VPN software that works incredibly well? Well, then look no further, as HMA VPN is the perfect VPN software for you to use to keep your identity safe online.
What is HMA VPN?
HMA VPN is a paid software that was made by the company Avast. HMA VPN is a VPN software that was made in the year 2005 in Great Britain by Jack Cator. HMA VPN has a zero-logs policy, which is incredibly helpful and convenient. HMA VPN has a simple and easy to use interface that is geared towards beginners. HMA VPN comes filled to the brim with features that are designed to help you with setting up a VPN easily. HMA VPN was incredibly well-received on its release by both the public and the critics and was praised for its user interface.
HMA VPN System Requirements
- HMA VPN runs on devices running Windows 7 or higher.
- HMA VPN requires you to have the correct .NET framework on your computer system.
- Around 30 MB of free storage space is required to install and run HMA VPN.
Main Features of HMA VPN
- User Interface (U.I.) – HMA VPN has a simple and easy to use interface that is geared towards beginners.
- Servers and IP addresses – HMA VPN allows the user to pick from over 1000 different servers and 5400 IP addresses, which is incredibly convenient.
- Countries – HMA VPN has over 190 different countries for you to pick and choose from.
- Load – HMA VPN tells you which server has how many connections, thus optimizing your performance.
- Random Server Selection – HMA VPN has a random server selection feature, which is incredibly fun to mess around with.
- Forgetfulness – HMA VPN allows you to configure apps to only run if you have the VPN on.
How to use HMA VPN?
After downloading the HMA VPN, click on the HMA VPN app icon to open the app. On the central part of the HMA VPN user interface HMA VPN shows you your original I.P. HMA VPN allows the user to also adjust their location quickly and easily. HMA VPN also has a kill switch feature that allows the user to instantly shut off their internet the moment your VPN shuts off. HMA VPN allows the user to test your VPN speed.
How to get HMA VPN?
You can get HMA VPN by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing HMA VPN.
- 2. Download and open the HMA VPN installer.
- 3. Read the HMA VPN ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the HMA VPN License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for HMA VPN and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use HMA VPN anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Lots of tools and features.
- Thousands of locations and hundreds of countries.
- Lacks advanced features.
App Name: HMA VPN
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-31
Developer: Privax Ltd.
User Rating: 3.5
Category: Firewalls and Security