Version: 220.127.116.1116 Filesize: 19.23MB
- Open Source
- In English
HeidiSQL is an open-source and free managing tool for my SQL and Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite. The author of this software was Ansgar Becker. It was initially released in April 2006. It operates only on Windows 7 and higher. It is free software with him to make it easy to learn "Heidi". It supports Windows 7, Windows 7 64, Windows 8, Windows 8 64, Windows 10, Windows 10 64. The latest version is HeidiSQL 11.1.0. 6116.
Here you can edit data and structure from your computers running on database systems. It belongs to the most popular tools for the database system. It comes with a feature of export table rows as HTML, XML, MySQL, CSV and PHP array and you can also connect to multiple servers in one window. You can also manage user privileges.
HeidiSQL can help in several programs such as -
- Syn information of two different tables.
- You can generate SQL reports
- Can import text files and export tables to another format.
- You can edit a database by using editing, deleting logs, inserting, creating and deleting tables.
Features of HeidiSQL
- Databases- You can see all the databases on the server and connect to a single database for working with its data. You can also create an alternative of existing databases, and you can also change their name, character set and collection. It can view connected databases within the table tree structure.
- Server's connection- It consists of multiple query tags with each one having various sub-tabs. You can export the database to SQL files. It can manage users on the server, add or edit users and also their credentials. Also, users can export the database to SQL files.
- Server host- It can read all server variables with global scope. It can view command statistics with percentage. It can also be used for statistical server variables and their average values. Can analyse executed SQL.
- Procedures, triggers and events- It can view all objects within the selected database. You can edit indexes, foreign keys and table columns. You can also edit the query. This can edit trigger SQL body and its settings.
How to download HeidiSQL ?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button. and then click on the agree button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the application.
- Supports multiple Databases.
- Supports encrypted communication between client and server.
- Pleasant UI.
- Random reboots.