Halo: Combat Evolved
Version: nan Filesize: 131.03MB
- Open Source
- In English
What is Halo: Combat Evolved?
Looking for a fun First-Person Shooter (FPS) game to play? Well, then Halo: Combat Evolved is the game for you. Halo: Combat Evolved is fun to play, FPS designed for the Xbox, Microsoft Windows, and MacOS. It is the first game in the Halo series. It is considered to be an all-time classic and is an extremely fun game to play. It sold over 5 million copies in 4 years. The game is set many centuries in the future and follows Master Chief on his fight against the Covenant.
The game is set in the 26th century and you play as Master Chief who is a Spartan (Super-soldier). You fight for the United Forces of planet Earth known as the United Nations Space Command (UNSC). The UNSC is currently at war with aliens known as the Covenant. The game starts as Master Chief is on the spaceship Pillar of Autumn, escaping Covenant forces. Master Chief is given the AI Cortana by Captain Keyes. After crash landing on the Ring, Master Chief finds out that the Captain has been kidnapped. He boards a Covenant ship and rescues the Captain. There he finds out that the Ring is actually a weapon called Halo. He goes back to the Ring and defeats the Covenant there. He then searches for the Captain who is looking for a special weapon. There they find the parasitic Flood. He then encounters the caretaker AI 343 Guilty Spark, who makes him activate the Halo defenses. However, they realize that 343 wants to stop the flood by killing all life in the universe and they fight him. Afterwards they find that the Captain has been assimilated by the flood, and finds the reactor codes. He then uses these codes to destabilize the ship's reactors and blow up both the ship and Halo. Master Chief escapes on a fighter.
Main gameplay features
- Easy to learn – The gameplay is easy to learn but hard to master.
- Difficulty – You can change the difficulty according to the skill level, with insane being the hardest.
- Weapons – You can use an extremely wide variety of weapons like assault rifles and plasma guns.
- Enemies – You face a wide variety of enemies like the Covenant and the Flood.
- A.I – Both the enemy and the allied A.I are smart.
- Health – The bar on top of the screen represents your shield, and the shield regenerates. However, if you lose your shield bar and take damage, your health can only be restored with health packs.
How to get Halo: Combat Evolved?
You can get it by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start the download.
- 2. Download the installer and open it.
- 3. Read and agree to the ToS (Terms of Service).
- 4. Read and then click on agree to the License Agreement.
- 5. Select the Destination Folder and install it.
- 6. You can now open and play the game.
- Great storyline
- Large arsenals of weapons
- Wide variety of enemies.
- Great A.I
- Easy to learn
- Requires stable network connection for hosting multiplayer mode