Version: 5.2.02 Filesize: 512.62MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone who likes playing and listening to a guitar? Do you want to able to be able to use a Guitar Studio on your computer System? Is no other virtual instrument software doing the job for you? Well then look no further, as Guitar Rig is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Guitar Rig?
Guitar Rig is a Guitar studio developed by the company Native Instruments. The first Guitar Rig version was released in September of 2004, and has had 5 more versions since. Guitar Rig is a guitar studio that is filled to the brim with a wide variety of features and tools like amps, cabs mics, etc. that help the user in creating an amazing final product. Guitar Rig has a good user interface that helps beginners learn quickly whilst at the same time increasing productivity for experts. Guitar Rig was very well received on its release by both critics and the public and was praised for its good performance.
Guitar Rig System Requirements
- Guitar Rig works on systems running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 2 GB of RAM is required to run Guitar Rig smoothly.
- A 2-GHz or higher Dual core Intel processor is necessary for running Guitar Rig.
- Around 1 GB of free storage space is required for installing and running Guitar Rig.
Main Features of Guitar Rig
- User Interface (U.I.) - Guitar Rig has a well-built user interface that helps beginners with getting started whilst at the same time not giving up on any functionality.
- Amps Models - Guitar Rig has over 27 different amp models for the user to pick from, giving you a lot versatility.
- Specialist devices - Guitar Rig has over 54 different specialist devices for the user to use.
- Control Room – The Guitar Rig control room allows you to micromanage almost every setting.
- MIDI controller support - Guitar Rig supports external MIDI controllers.
- Filters and Effects - Guitar Rig has a wide variety of filters and effects for you to use.
How to use Guitar Rig?
After downloading Guitar Rig, click on the app icon to open Guitar Rig. On the left-hand side of the Guitar Rig interface is a search bar that allows you to search for a wide variety of different amplifiers and other devices to use. On the left-hand side of the Guitar Rig interface is the guitar rig work area, where you can choose from a wide variety of filters and effects.
How to get Guitar Rig?
You can get Guitar Rig by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Guitar Rig.
- 2. Download and open the Guitar Rig installer.
- 3. Read the Guitar Rig ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Guitar Rig License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Guitar Rig and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Guitar Rig anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Lots of devices.
- Dozens of filters and effects.
- External MIDI controller support.
- Can feel cluttered at times.