Version: 18.104.22.1686 Filesize: 23.6MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you a scientist looking for software that helps you analyze and graph data? Does no other software work properly for you? Well, then look no further than GraphPad Prism, as it is the perfect software for you to use.
What is GraphPad Prism?
GraphPad Prism is a godsend for people who need to graph and analyze scientific research and mathematical data quickly and efficiently. GraphPad Prism allows you to graph data very easily, without requiring any sort of prerequisite knowledge or any sort of experience with coding. GraphPad Prism comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of different features that help make your data graphing experience so much better. GraphPad Prism has an intuitive and incredibly well-made user interface that helps both experts and beginners in making graphs and does not give up on any functionality. GraphPad Prism has been tried and tested by many experts and has been called one of the best software for its niche. GraphPad Prism is used by almost all scientists and was very well received by both the critics and the general public.
GraphPad Prism System Requirements
- GraphPad Prism runs on devices running Windows Vista or higher. GraphPad Prism has both a 32-bit and a 64-bit version available.
- At least 256 MB of RAM is required to run GraphPad Prism, although 1 GB of RAM is recommended for peak performance.
- At least 100 MB of free storage space is required to install and run GraphPad Prism.
Main Features of GraphPad Prism
- User Interface (U.I.) - GraphPad Prism has an intuitive andi incredibly well-made user interface that helps both experts and beginners in making graphs and does not give up on any functionality
- Ease of use - GraphPad Prism is very easy to use and requires no prerequisite knowledge of statistics and coding.
- Cloning and templates - GraphPad Prism allows you to clone graphs. GraphPad Prism also allows you to create templates for graphs, meaning you don’t have to keep repeating yourself.
- Data Tables - GraphPad Prism comes with 8 different data tables for the different types of data analyzes you want to run, which is a very convenient feature in my opinion.
- File exports - GraphPad Prism has a lot of tools that make exporting files very simple and efficient.
- Sharing and compilation - GraphPad Prism compiles all of the data in your project in a single file that you can share, meaning you can work with others very easily.
How to use GraphPad Prism?
After downloading GraphPad Prism, click on the app icon to open GraphPad Prism. The GraphPad Prism interface is very similar to the MS Excel user interface. The top part of the GraphPad Prism interface has the toolbar with the File, Edit, View, Insert, Change, Arrange, Family, Window, and Help options. The rest of the screen is the GraphPad Prism work area.
How to get GraphPad Prism?
You can get GraphPad Prism by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing GraphPad Prism.
- 2. Download and open the GraphPad Prism installer.
- 3. Read the GraphPad Prism ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the GraphPad Prism License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for GraphPad Prism and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use GraphPad Prism anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Well-designed user interface.
- Filled to the brim with features.
- No prerequisite knowledge of coding and statistics required.
- No network licenses.