Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 2.4MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a fun to play all-time classic open-world game? Well then look no further, as Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is the perfect game for you. Grand Theft Auto Vice City was developed by Rockstar Games and was released in the year 2002. Grand Theft Auto Vice City was released on a wide variety of platforms like the PS2, Xbox, Windows OS, Mac OS, and on both Android and iOS. Grand Theft Auto Vice City is considered to be one of the best games of all time and was very well received by both critics and the public. Even almost 20 years later, Grand Theft Auto Vice City is still an extremely fun game to play and has aged extremely well.
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City requires an 800 MHz or higher processor (Although a 1.2-GHz processor is recommended).
- A minimum of 128 MB of RAM is required to run Grand Theft Auto Vice City (Although 256 MB+ is recommended.)
- At least 1 GB of free storage is required to run and install Grand Theft Auto Vice City.
- A good graphics and sound card are also recommended to run Grand Theft Auto Vice City smoothly.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Storyline
The game takes place in Vice city in the year 1986, and you play as a gangster called Tommy. He gets sent to Vice City by his boss Sonny to oversee a drug deal however the deal goes south, and Tommy barely escapes. Tommy then vows to take revenge on the gangsters in Vice City. On his journey, he gets help from Kent, Avery, and Lance. Together they quickly take out the criminal gangs in the city and Tommy runs the syndicate on his own. Sonny finds out about this and comes to Vice City to collect tribute. There Lance betrays Tommy and reveals that Sonny was behind everything. However, Tommy fights and kills both Sonny and Lance and takes his position as a mob boss.
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City allows you to roam around the entire map either on foot or on a variety of different vehicles like Bikes, Cars, and cycles.
- The player also has access to an extremely large number of weapons ranging from pistols to rocket launchers.
- The player does various different missions to get exp, fame, and money that lets you upgrade stuff.
- If you commit a crime in front of the police, this initiates a police chase, which only ends when you either die or escape the police.
- If the character dies, you respawn at the hospital, but you lose your weapons and some of your money.
How to get Grand Theft Auto Vice City?
You can get Grand Theft Auto Vice City by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Grand Theft Auto Vice City.
- 2. Download and open the Grand Theft Auto Vice City installer.
- 3. Read the Grand Theft Auto Vice City ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Grand Theft Auto Vice City License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Grand Theft Auto Vice City and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Grand Theft Auto Vice City anytime you want.
- All-time classic.
- Fun to play.
- Easy to learn.
- Lots of missions.
- Can be repetitive at times, especially with hindsight.