Grand Theft Auto V
Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 1.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
Grand Theft Auto V, shortened to GTA5, is the seventh entry of the famous GTA or Grand Theft Auto series and is published by Rockstar Games and developed by Rockstar North. The game is an entry into the main series after a long time and is the successor of Grand Theft Auto IV (4). The game is made on the RAGE or Rockstar Advanced Game Engine, which is developed by the parent company itself and is used by all of the games in the GTA series. GTA5 was released on September 17, 2013 on various platforms like, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S. It is an action-adventure type open-world game that can be played in the single-player mode and a multiplayer mode.
Grand Theft Auto V (GTA5) is set in a fictional city of San Andreas, which is based on South California, and follows the story of three protagonists – street gangster Franklin Clinton, retired bank robber Michael De Santa, an arms smuggler, and arms dealer Trevor Philips. The story involves the protagonists controlled by the user conducting crimes while under the thumb of the major and influential criminals and the corrupt government. The game’s open-world type allows the players to roam around in the city of San Andreas and Los Santos (based on Los Angele). The game can be played in both a third-person view and a first-person view.
- The number of protagonists has increased to three, and this is the first part of the whole series to do so.
- The number of missions and side content used to be available with the game has increased, which also increased the playable hours of the game.
- The game gives you the chance to do core missions in multiple possible ways. These missions have become large with better quality action that can rival some of the action movies themselves.
- The software has increased the variety of in-game vehicles that can be found and used while doing missions as well as in free roam. These vehicles include land, water, and air vehicles.
- Some missions involve the three protagonists working together, which means that the fun in the missions and the game also gets increased three folds.
How to download Grand Theft Auto 5 for your PC?
- 1. To download Grand Theft Auto V for your PC, click on the following download button, which will start your ZIP folder download. Click on the GTA5 ZIP folder to open it. If you can’t find the ZIP folder there, open the PC’s downloads folder and double-click on the folder there to open it.
- 2. Once the folder is open, extract the folder to a different location and click on the executable file present there. This will start the installation process of the software. In the installation wizard, you will see a welcome note from the Rockstar games.
- 3. Click on Next to go to the next window of the installer; there, you will be asked for the Rockstar EULA or End User’s License Agreement, which has the terms and conditions of usage.
- 4. Click on the I Agree to continue with the software installation. On the next window, you will be asked for the location where you want to save the installation files of the software.
- 5. If you are using both HDD and SSD in your laptop, it is recommended that you save the program in your SSD as the game requires fast processing and execution. Once this is done, you will be taken to the final installation process.
- 6. Please be patient while the wizard installs the program on your PC, and once it is done, you’re ready to do some in-game crime.
- Open-world exploration allowed
- Big online community
- Regular software updates with new contents and patches
- High-quality graphics
- Immersive campaign storyline
- It takes a tremendous amount of storage
- Heavy on system resources
- It needs high-end hardware to work properly