Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 1.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is published by Rockstar Games and developed by Rockstar North; it is an action-adventure type video game that is a part of the famous GTA (Grand Theft Auto) series. This is the seventh game of the series and a follow up on the 2002 released game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. The game was released in October 2004, for Sony PlayStation 2 and for Microsoft Windows and Xbox in June 2005. GTA San Andreas is made on RanderWare game engine. The game is based on an open world environment where you're free to explore the game's vast map as you want and interact with it at your leisure. The story follows Carl Johnson, AKA "CJ," who lives in San Andreas and has come home because of his mother's death and is now attracted to the world of crime into his old gang, fighting against the corrupt authorities, rival gangs, and other enemies. His journey takes place in the fictional state of San Andreas, which is inspired by Nevada and California.
The game is disclaimed to be fictional, but a slight reference can be seen to real-life elements such as actual crimes and scandals. The game also borrows references to regions, cities, and landmarks such, it all resembles Los Angeles. The plot resemblance is based on the rivalry between real-life street gangs, the crack epidemic of the early 1990s and late 1980s, the 1992 Los Angeles riots, and the LAPD Rampart scandal. Unlike the older parts of GTA, San Andreas brought unique elements such as a wide variety of vehicle and costume customization, a deeper RPG style play, several mini-games, and a vast array of activities.
- The game, like the other parts, has lots of similarities like cut scenes, mini-games, varied missions, free-roam sandbox. The game has a vast map of cities to explore with the ability and freedom to do anything.
- The game has more RPG like settings and conditions than any of the parts that came before; you have to take care of CJ a lot; his appearance and perception of other characters will also affect the relationship he has with NPCs, his recruits, and allies.
- You must also help CJ maintain his physical attributes, such as fat, muscle, stamina, etc. You have to feed him, make him exercise, and build stamina.
- The game has a very common rags-to-riches storyline, but the whole story is taken slowly with excellent, funny, and memorable characters and good acting. At some points, the game even becomes frustratingly hard, but you won't easily lose interest from the game.
- The game also allows you to do heavy customizations such as jewelry, outfit, haircut, and even tattoos.
How to download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC
- 1. To download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (GTA: SA), you have to click on the download button given on the screen. The button is present in the top-right corner.
- 2. After you've clicked on the button, the download will begin; wait patiently while the files are being downloaded. Once all the files are downloaded, click on the setup that's downloaded.
- 3. The installation process will begin. Click on Next to go to the next screen from the first one; now, you will reach the End User's Agreement. Here, you've to click on I Agree if you want to continue with the installation and you agree with the conditions of the installation and usage.
- 4. Now you'll be taken to the next screen where you have to specify the location where the files of the game will be saved.
- 5. Now the final installation process begins, and once that is completed, you're ready to complete missions in GTA's open-world.
- Outstanding storyline with a well-thought-out plot
- Open world exploration environment
- RPG elements applied to a modern world type game
- Many customizing options
- A wide variety of missions and sub-mission in the game
- Side missions don't provide as many rewards as other parts
- Expensive to buy