Grand Theft Auto III
Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 1.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
Gaming in the ’90s was all about Super Mario, Road Rash, Sonic Heros and many other popular games. These games give a great gaming experience and fun. There were many iconic action games in the ’90s, one such game of that time is Grand Theft Auto 3. If you are a 90’s kid, you already know how good this game is, and if you want to play one the best game action-adventure game, then you must try playing this iconic game on you PC/Laptop.
Grand Theft Auto 3, also known as “GTA” was developed by Rockstar Games in the year 2001. Rockstar Games were already off to a flying start after creating a game which was an open-world overhead action shooter driving hybrid game. You play this game from a third-person perspective to complete missions with set objectives and progress through the story. You get several tasks at a time, and some missions require players to wait for other events or instructions. You don’t have to do missions all the time, it’s an open-world game, so when you are outside of missions you can freely roam and can complete the optional task. As you progress through the game, you unlock new areas. This game has an exciting storyline, Claude a small-time criminal who is betrayed by his girlfriend Catalina during a bank heist outside Liberty City, Claude was arrested, and during his transfer to prison, he escapes. GURU who is Claude befriends fellow convict gives him a place to stay and introduces Claude to Leone Mafia family for work. From here, there are many twists and turns in the story. You will enjoy playing this game.
Features of Grand Theft Auto 3
- Open World Design- GTA 3 is the first 3D game in the Grand Theft Auto series. So the significant difficulty was converting all the elements of the previous version of the game to fully 3D world. And the developers did their job, and the game was released with Open World design.
- Story and Character- This game a fantastic story of superhero bad guy with many twists and turns. The development of the story and the design was done simultaneously. Each character is unique and plays a vital role in the story.
- Sound Design- The game displays a criminal environment, so the music and the sound effects used in the game represents the criminal culture. The audio track in the game is about three and a half hours.
- Excellent Gameplay- This game gives you a great gaming experience, the missions in the game enjoyable. Some of the tasks are quite challenging, which makes the game more fun.
How to download and install Grand Theft Auto 3 on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the GTA 3 folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the GTA 3 folder and double click on the GTA 3 setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Grand Theft Auto 3, Click on Finish button after installation.
- An amazing game of the ’90s.
- Can be played PCs with the low specification.
- Fantastic storyline and missions.
- Lower graphics than the newer series of the game.
- As this game is an old game, it may have some in-game glitches.