Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 0.35MB
- Open Source
- In English
In this quarantine time, meetings and online calls have become increasingly more important. Are you looking for software that comes filled to the brim with all the features you need for hosting, joining and managing meetings? Well, then look no further as GotoMeeting is the perfect software for you to use.
What is GotoMeeting?
GotoMeeting is a paid software, however you can use it for free during a trial period. In this trial period, you can get a feel for the software and can test out the features of GotoMeeting. GotoMeeting was developed and published by the company LogMeIn Inc. GotoMeeting is a software that is designed primarily for helping users in hosting, joining, and organizing meetings easily. GotoMeeting comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of features that are designed to help the user in hosting and organizing meetings. GotoMeeting has an amazing user interface that is very well designed and is extremely simple and easy to use.
GotoMeeting System Requirements
- GotoMeeting only works on devices running Windows 7 or higher.
- At least 2 GB of RAM is needed for running Go to Meeting, although 4 GB of RAM is recommended.
- A 1.6-GHz or faster processor is required for running Go to Meeting.
- Around 100 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running Go to Meeting.
Main Features of GotoMeeting
- User Interface (U.I.) – GotoMeeting has an amazing user interface that is very well designed and is extremely simple and easy to use.
- Screen Sharing – GotoMeeting allows the user to share their screen, which is very convenient.
- Conference and Video calling – GotoMeeting allows the use to easily set up and manage both conference and video calls with over 250 active participants.
- Meeting recording and transmission – GotoMeeting allows the user to record and share these recordings, which is incredibly convenient, especially for office and school goers.
How to use GotoMeeting?
After downloading GotoMeeting, click on the GotoMeeting app icon to open the app. The GotoMeeting user interface is similar enough to other meeting software like Zoom or Google Meet for a user to have no issues learning how to use GotoMeeting.
How to get GotoMeeting?
You can get GotoMeeting by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing GotoMeeting.
- 2. Download and open the GotoMeeting installer.
- 3. Read the GotoMeeting ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the GotoMeeting License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for GotoMeeting and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use GotoMeeting anytime you want.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Record and send meetings.
- 250 active participants.
- License issues.