GetGo Download Manager (32-bit)
- In English
GetGo is a download manager that has the primary function of speeding up the downloads so that the people out there who like to download a lot of stuff from the internet can do so without experiencing too much delay in downloads and can maintain a high speed during downloads. The software has several features, and It also can work without disturbing you too much or slowing down your computer by a larger margin than it would have been without running GetGo.
GetGo is available as freeware and still is barely noticeable. The software gets integrated into your default browser as a command button and nothing more, and it won't disturb you unless it wants your attention, which is when you're downloading stuff from the internet like movies, music, pictures, and any other file or media. When a download starts, a box is opened asking the user if they want to continue downloading with their browser or they want to use GetGo for downloads. The home screen of the software shows you the downloads in progress and other details about them. It also shows the about of bandwidth each of them is using. The software comes with many functions of the right panel, but mostly it is a navigation panel for managing downloaded files. The software also has many customizations available which include sorting videos into categories, managing the default downloads folder, renaming files, etc.
- The software can detect web videos from the web page on the internet and download them straight from there, with the help of its cloud-based technology. You can directly download videos from the webpages or websites like YouTube and save them on your Hard Disk.
- The download manager can speed up downloads exponentially as compared to when downloading without it. The software can split up videos and other files into parts ort blocks which can then be downloaded concurrently which increases the speed of the download by about 500%.
- GetGo comes with advanced tools that can stop and run downloads at your own pace. You can stop any download whenever you want and resume them again whenever you wish. You just have to press the button and the software will do them for you.
- The Batch Download can easily help you manage the download of a large number of files and also schedule them. The software can also help in downloading different files by using a URL pattern template and can also help you rename them by using a name pattern template.
How to download GetGo Downloads Manager for PC?
- 1. To download GetGo Downloads Manager click on the Download button given in the top-right corner.
- 2. Once you've clicked the setup starts getting downloaded, after it is downloaded double-click on it to run the setup.
- 3. After the setup starts running, click on the first installer window to go to the next window.
- 4. The installer will show you the End User's License Agreement, read the agreement, and click on I Agree to continue with the installation process.
- 5. The software now asks you to specify the location where the installed files would go.
- 6. Wait for some time while your software gets installed.
- 7. Now your download manager is installed and ready to be used. Download to your heart's content.
- Works well with Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Can download YouTube videos from their URL
- Can download several articles from the same page simultaneously
- Able to schedule downloads
- The default search engine is Ask.com and it can't be changed
App Name: GetGo Download Manager (32-bit)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-23
Developer: GetGo Software Ltd.
User Rating: 3.4
Category: File Transfer and Networking