Version: 16.69 Filesize: 100.97MB
- In English
GameEx is a GameEx Team software; this software helps you develop the frontend of arcade games. For MAME, GameBase, Daphne, PC Games, and all command line-based game emulators, GameEx is considered to be the most powerful, secure, and feature-rich gaming front-end (emulator launcher), along with being a full Home Theatre PC solution or plugin for the Windows media center. It is planned to be used easily with arcade controls and different arcade products and has fully-featured touchscreen and tablet support suitable for use as a front-end CarPC and touchscreen. GameEx is available as a registered edition that is free or enhanced. GameEx was founded in 2003 and has been inactive ever since. It began life as an arcade-only front-end simulator for arcade cabinets and HTPC configurations. It has evolved phenomenally since then and now supports all retro game systems, online game services (Steam, UPlay, Origin) and has several HTPC features of its own. This software provides many tools and features, which makes it very useful and a must-have.
Features of GameEx
- Beneficial- This software is an efficient software that helps you develop the frontend of arcade games efficiently and effortlessly.
- Compatible- This software is compatible with all modern Windows operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- This app supports arcade Control- Arcade Controls (X-Arcade, Slik-Stik, JPAC, IPAC), MCE Remote, other remote controls, and gamepads.
- Full Integration- This software immediately offers complete integration with Game Ex Arcade and automatically adds more than 3,500 flash games every day with new games added.
How to download GameEx on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the GameEx folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the GameEx folder and double-click on the GameEx file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the GameEx; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you develop the frontend of arcade games.
- This software provides many arcade controls.
- This software is compatible with many modern Windows OS.
- This software does not provide a nag screen.