- Open Source
- In English
Fritzing is an automatic electrical designing tool. It is used to develop circuit board diagrams and to use a virtual test board for mounting prototypes. You can select the necessary circuit routing for the PCB building. This software is produced by friends of the Fritzing foundation. The latest version of the software is named fritzing 0.9.3 64 bit. The supported platforms are Windows XP 64, Vista 64, Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64, and Windows 10 64. The ratings and popularity of the software are high.
It is an advanced and comprehensive piece of software, which is developed to provide designers, engineers, and even artists. It is designed with a tremendous and reliable means of taking their projects and ideas to the stage of a functional prototype. This program is meant to function as a teaching instrument that allows users to learn how to create and work with printed circuit boards and other electronics. In its main window, uses can give the virtual circuit being built and enabling them to switch between three viewing modes.
Fritzing is the best tool for both professional as well as educational purposes. Anyone who is involved in electronics can take advantage of this tool, including engineers, electronics enthusiasts, and teachers. Its interface has three accessible views available for starting a new Project. These are as follows -
- 1. Protoboard view- it provides the test board view by which you can use to sketch the way you want components to connect on the real board.
- 2. Schematic view- you can use symbols to represent the connections and components.
- 3. Printed circuit board- It lets you preview the way components get distributed on a PCB. In this interface, you can select the positioning and connections which are best for the elements.
In its latest version, some updates are there, such as-.
- 1.Its library is now stored online at GitHub and is automatically checked.
- 2.You will get new parts at the moment when they are created. There is no need to wait for the next freezing released to get new features anymore.
Some essential features of fritzing x64bit
- You can develop a virtual test board.
- You can use an auto-ruta in automatic mode or manual mode.
- You can create a circuit diagram also.
- For designing, you can add notes which are shared with other users.
- There are several components that are available, and you can use it too.
- Online project gallery to see the work is accessible.
How to download and install the fritzing x64-bit on PC?
- 1. Click on the download button and select the location where the Fritzing setup will be downloaded.
- 2. Once the downloading process completes, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and proceed through the setup.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and then run the fritzing application.
- Free and open source
- 100% safe
- Editor does not work very well
- Difficult for beginners
App Name: Fritzing (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-02
Developer: Friends-of-Fritzing foundation
User Rating: 4.27
Category: Imaging and Digital Photo