Version: 1.0.1 Filesize: 3.14MB
- In English
Are you a fan of playing Backgammon with your friends, family, and coworkers? Are you looking for software that allows you to play Backgammon on your computer system easily? Is no other Backgammon app doing the trick for you? Well, then look no further as Free Backgammon is the perfect game for you to play.
What is Free Backgammon?
Free Backgammon is a freeware software, meaning it is free to download and use, but the source code for Free Backgammon is not available for the user to use. Free Backgammon is free to use a game that allows the user to play Backgammon anytime they want. Free Backgammon was developed and published almost entirely by one man – Jorge Pardo Serrano and it was extremely well received by both the critics and public and was praised for its graphics. Free Backgammon is extremely simple to use and learn and was designed specifically for beginners. Free Backgammon is an extremely lightweight game and does not require any special system requirements.
Free Backgammon System Requirements
- Free Backgammon runs on any device that has Windows XP or higher.
- At least 5 MB of free storage space is required to install and run Free Backgammon.
Main Features of Free Backgammon
- User Interface (U.I.) – Free Backgammon has an incredibly simple user interface that is designed for beginners and it is very easy to use.
- Lightweight – Free Backgammon is an extremely lightweight game, and does not require any special system requirements.
- Single-Player Game Modes – Free Backgammon has a Single Player Game Mode where you can play against the A.I. and you can pick from 3 different difficulty levels.
- Graphics – Free Backgammon has incredibly impressive looking 3D models and graphics and it has amazing HD textures.
- Processor Supports – Free Backgammon has multicore processor supports, which is incredibly convenient and helpful.
How to use Free Backgammon?
After downloading Free Backgammon, click on the Free Backgammon app icon to open the app. Free Backgammon has a simple user interface. Free Backgammon allows you to play either against the computer or coop with a friend in your vicinity. Free Backgammon has the following options –
New Game, Load Game, Options and Exit. Clicking on the Free Backgammon options button opens a new menu. In the Free Backgammon option menu, you can either select which side the players and computer choose. The Free Backgammon options menu also lets the user change the difficulty, score, pips and doubling cubes.
How to get Free Backgammon?
You can get Free Backgammon by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Free Backgammon.
- 2. Download and open the Free Backgammon installer.
- 3. Read the Free Backgammon ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Free Backgammon License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Free Backgammon and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Free Backgammon anytime you want.
- Free and easy to play Backgammon game.
- Incredibly lightweight.
- Limited game options.