Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 47.1MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you someone who, like me, likes playing a lot of video games, especially shooter games, that allows you to have a lot of customization? Are you looking for a free to play shooter that allows the user to build as they wish? Well, then look no further as Fortnite is the perfect game for you to play.
What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is a free to play game, meaning it is free to download and play, but unlike open-source games, the source code for Fortnite is not available for the user to see. Fortnite was designed, developed and published by the company Epic Games. The first version Fortnite was released in the year 2017 and it has received consistent updates since then. Fortnite is available on an extremely wide variety of different platforms like Windows OS, Mac OS, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox X and more. Fortnite was extremely well received by both the critics and the public and it has had millions of monthly users and hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue. Fortnite is a third person shooter that allows the user to build with materials, creating any structures they want.
Fortnite System Requirements
- Fortnite only works on devices running Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
- At least 4 GB of RAM is required for running Fortnite, although 8 GB of RAM is recommended for peak performance.
- An Intel i3 or faster processor is needed for running Fortnite.
- A 2 GB VRAM card is necessary for running Fortnite.
- Around 10 GB of free storage space is required for installing and running Fortnite.
Fortnite Gameplay Mechanics
Fortnite has 3 different fun game modes for the user to play. The first Fortnite Game mode is Fortnite: Save the World, is like a campaign mode. In Fortnite: Save the World, you fight the AI controlled monsters, which happens after a storm kills most of the population and turns humans into zombies. In Fortnite: Save the World you undergo missions to quickly and easily for gaining money and experience. Fortnite: Save the World has both defensive and offensive capabilities.
Fortnite Battle Royale – The Fortnite Battle Royale is the most popular game mode in Fortnite, with most players playing this game mode. Fortnite Battle Royale has the player drop from a flying bus after which they land on various locations to collect weapons and materials. Fortnite Battle Royale has a shrinking map, which forces player fights. Fortnite Battle Royale ends when there is only one player/team is left standing.
Fortnite Sandbox – Fortnite Sandbox is like Minecraft, as it allows the user to make structures and play with your friends for fun.
How to get Fortnite?
You can get Fortnite by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Fortnite.
- 2. Download and open the Fortnite installer.
- 3. Read the Fortnite ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Fortnite License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Fortnite and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Fortnite anytime you want.
- Easy to learn and play.
- Has microtransactions.