Version: 6.4 Filesize: 1.9MB
- In English
FortiClient VPN app allows you to make a secure virtual private network connection by using IPSec or SSL VPN tunnel mode connections between your Windows PC and Fortigate firewall. Here your connection is going to be fully encrypted. It's easy to use app which supports both SSL and IPSec VPN with Fortitoken support. VPN features are included in this software, but these are limited. It simplified the remote user experience with built-in auto-connect and always free VPN features.
- It supports SSLVPN tunnel mode and IPSec
- It supports two-factor authentication using Fortitoken.
- Client certificates.
Some important available features
- Anti-malware protection.
- Cloud-based threat break detection
- Central management
- Central locking and reporting
- USB device control
- Technical support
- Software inventory
- Automated endpoint quarantine
- Web filtering
Release of the newest version of this software resolved reported issues such as-
- FCT 6.4 doesn't auto start after rebooting.
- SSL VPN password reset isn't handled by FCT Android.
- This software is recently updated that, i.e., on date November 25, 2020.
- Its size varies with a unique device.
- Its rating is high, i.e., three-plus.
- It is offered by Fortinet.
- This app has access to spot accounts on the device and browse your own contact card.
- This app has access to switch or delete the contents of your USB storage still because it can read the contents of your USB storage.
- This app has access to look at Wi-Fi connections.
- This app has access to read email attachments.
- It has access to run at startup.
- It can control vibration and shut other apps.
- It prevents the device from sleeping.
How to download FortiClient VPN on PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and choose the file from my computer where the file is downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the subsequent button.
- 4. Installation process will take some minutes, so wait for a few minutes.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the FortiClient VPN application.