Version: 184.108.40.206 Filesize: 84.5MB
- In English
Ever came across situations where you need to change the format of images, audios, or videos, and just searching for the right app makes you frustrated? And even if you find one or two, the long process is testing your patience. Worry not! Here's an awesome application that helps you with the conversion of formats. Format Factory is a multifunctional converter that lets you convert images, audio, and video into a wide range of designs. Not only does it allow you to convert and rip individual files, but also whole directories, CDs, and DVDs.
It is supported by Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. The company behind Format Factory is PC Free time. The latest version of Format Factory is Format Factory 220.127.116.11.
Format Factory features
- It is a multifunctional converter, which especially comes in handy when your operating system doesn't support certain kinds of formats. Also, it helps you reduce the file size without compromising much on quality.
- It lets you convert you are MP4 videos to MPG format, which helps while uploading a video file. Apart from this, you can recycle old 3GP videos to MP4 and also Flash FLV files, Windows WMV files, and Shockwave SWF files to AVI files or MP4s.
- You can change your WAV song files to the MP3 format, which is compatible with all devices. It enables you to convert the AMR codec into an AAC Advanced Audio Coding file of much higher quality.
- For images, it has a wide range of from and to conversion options such as JPG, PNG, GIF, scanned TIF images, and many more other options. You can also add a watermark of your company's logo to your documents.
- It lets you convert a pdf to DOC or DOCX file, or TXT text file, or save an extracted image as a JPG. Besides, it provides you many more features such as merging videos and audios, backup options, and a lot more.
How to download and install Format Factory on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the Format Factory file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the Format Factory application.
- It is free to download.
- It allows the conversion of files like AVI and MP4.
- You can rip files to CD and DVD.
- It can reduce file sizes.
- New updates are available every few months.
- It gets hung up sometimes.
- File conversion may take time.