Version: 2.5 Filesize: 11.31MB
- In English
FLV payer is a software with the primary purpose of playing media files from different formats; the software can be used as a substitute for the default Windows Media Player. The software can play some rare format files which are not even supported by the Windows Media Player like the MKV file format. The software is capable of playing the files of all the usual formats like WMV, MP4, MPEG, DivX, and AVI. Just like the big names out there in the market FLV media player is a fast and reliable tool with support for many different file formats.
The software is minimal in size and is therefore very lightweight. The installation of the FLV Player is quick and fast. The software doesn't need any third-party apps or patches to run files and can run most of the files on its own. The software doesn't need the support of any other applications to run the video and audio codec because it can run must of them on its own. The software enables you to play a video according to your specifications and requirement. With FLV Player you can run the video in full-screen mode, or any you can adjust the player window size as per your requirement.
- The software comes with many features like its ability to open video files of almost any format. You can also file of some of the rarest formats with FLV Player.
- The main formats that are supported by the software are AVI, DivX, MP4, MPEG, and WMV. The software is also capable of opening flash videos, along with MKV, which is a format that became very famous for HD videos for some time.
- The software supports all the major audio and video codecs and formats so that when you're trying to play your favourite movie or video, you don't have to struggle to find a different software for each of them.
- FLV Player is light on the system with the setup size of only 11MB; it takes minimum storage space with maximum capability and output.
How to download FLV Player for PC (Windows)?
- 1.- To download the setup of FLV Player, click on the download button given on the top-right screen corner.
- 2-. Once you have clicked on the button the download of your FLV Player setup starts and when the download is done, you can click on it to start the installation.
- 3-. Once the installation wizard has been started, you will be asked to read the End User's Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation.
- 4-. Once the installation process is complete click on Finish, to exit or quit the setup.
- 5-. Now your FLV Player is ready, and you can play any file you want on it.
- Ability to work with FLV videos
- FLV Player is free-of-cost
- The software preferences can be changed
- Does not support options such as rooting or burning
- Load time lags while loading lager files