Version: 3.92 Filesize: 1.85MB
- Open Source
- In English
The computer system makes your work more comfortable and efficient. Even your intricate work can be done effortlessly using this high-tech computer system. We download various applications/software according to our need and want in our PC/Laptop. When we are working on our PC/Laptop, we continuously deal with files and documents. We store many different types of file, documents, PDFs, Media files, audio files, and many more. For work or any other purpose, we need to transfer files in and out of our computer system. In this fast-paced world everything should happen at a rapid pace, including your file transfers. There is much software that helps users to manage our file transfer and speed up the process. One such tool is FastCopy.
FastCopy is a product of Shirouzu Hiroaki; this software helps you manage your file transfer and helps you to transfer your files quickly. The software program is easy to execute since there is no setup package. You can only run the executable file with a double-click, and that is it. After you use this program, the Windows Registry does not show any information. You can copy and put the app into any storage device like a USB flash drive. When you need the copying and moving files to speed up, then just use the computer. The FastCopy software was many times quicker than its competitor Teracopy, a related functionality program in a 2008 test performed by the Lifehacker. But since then they have both systems upgraded. A more comprehensive comparison between TeraCopy v2.07beta, KillCopy v2.85 and SuperCopier v2.2bet has been carried out and released on a forum in 2009. This software is straightforward to use and provides a simple user interface.
Features of FastCopy
- Easy to use- This software is easy to use, choose the source folder for the software and use it from there directly to use the program. You have some other choices, such as copying files of different sizes or dates, which you can use.
- Better Performance- This software has been much better at reducing the time frame by a few seconds than the regular Windows copy feature. Be careful which method you select for file transfer since some information can be lost.
- Complete Details- This software provides you with all details from the software when the copying process takes place. Any of this information include the rate, the remaining time and the file transfer rate. This information helps you to observe its efficiency.
- Many Features- To conclude, if you don't like Windows slow performance "copy" features, consider selecting FastCopy as a quicker way. It has several features that help you to transfer files from one folder to another.
How to download FastCopy on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the FastCopy folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the FastCopy folder and double click on the FastCopy setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install the FastCopy, click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you transfer your file at a fast rate.
- This software is easy to use and is very helpful.
- This software provides many additional features.
- Does not receive much updates.