Far Cry 2
Version: nan Filesize: 551.12MB
- Open Source
- In English
Far Cry 2 or more commonly known as FC2, is an FPS (First Person Shooter) that is uniquely combined with an Open World type environment. The game is developed by Ubisoft Montreal and is published by Ubisoft Entertainment. The game was released in the US on October 21, 2008, and in the European Union on October 23, 2008. The game is the original sequel of the game Far Cry developed by Crytek. However, Crytek was not involved in the development of this sequel because it no longer owned the franchise. The game is available on some platforms like Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, and Sony PlayStation 3.
The game is set in an unnamed country in the African countryside. The player is given the role of a mercenary who goes to the countryside to assassinate or murder an arms dealer with the name the Jackal. But the plan of the mercenary doesn’t go down as smoothly and so he contracts malaria and is forced to working for the warring faction. Due to the illness, the assassination attempt of the mercenary is botched down, and he has no choice but to continue to work for those warring factions while trying to complete the quest of hunting down Jackal at the same time. The game is different from the first part and allows the player to complete a mission in whatever way possible, in the open world of Africa which includes the jungles, savannah, and deserts. The map of the game is exactly 50km2 through the area that is accessible to the player is only 19km2.
- Far Cry 2 follows the story of Jack Carver who is an ex-special forces which becomes a mercenary after coming back from the forces.
- One of the most interesting features of the game is that the player is allowed to complete a mission however they want, this is where the open-world mechanism works.
- The open-world mechanism of the game makes it more interesting to play with. Along with the normal bloodshed that you can get in any other game but in this game, the battle scenes are shown in a cool way making the adrenaline rush in the user.
- The map of the game is made in perfect detail following the actual environment of the African landscape.
- Although the open world looks welcoming and you might want to explore it but, the exploration takes time and you will get distracted from the actual mission.
How to download Far Cry 2 for PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download Far Cry 3, click on the download button given on the top right corner of the screen.
- 2. The download of the ZIP file for Far Cry 3 will start downloading, once this ZIP file has got downloaded, you can extract it with the help of an extractor (3rd party software) or with the help of Windows Explorer.
- 3. Now look for the file with the name of setup.exe or a similar name and run the file.
- 4. The installation process of the software would begin, the installation software would ask you for the End User’s License Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation process. If you don’t agree with the license of the software you can click Disagree and the software would abort the process instantly.
- 5. Now if you’ve clicked on I Agree then the installation process of your game files would begin and all the files will get extracted and unpacked.
- 6. After this is done, the installation wizard would ask you to click on the Finish to exit the setup window.
- 7. Now your Far Cry is ready and can be played any time you want.
- A huge landscape which makes it interesting to look around and do missions.
- The battle scenes are both exciting and engaging
- Takes too much time exploring the area
- The storyline becomes boring later