Version: 2.2 Filesize: 1445.14MB
- In English
For anyone looking for a face swap software, FakeApp is your best bet. FakeApp is a face swap software developed by a reddit user, who goes by the name of deepfakes. It uses artificial intelligence to swap faces of people onto videos. It uses extremely complicated algorithms to create masks in videos to replace people's faces. It actually creates fairly realistic deepfakes. The program has been used to create a lot of funny memes via face swaps like for e.g. Nicholas Cage being inserted into different movie scenes. It can also be used to create very realistic scenes like a user making a near perfect copy of Young Leia in Rogue One. The application is definitely fun to mess around with, to make funny videos of your friends, yourself or your favorite celebrities.
How do Deepfakes work?
You need a lot of pictures or videos to make a deepfake. The first major process in making deepfakes is first extracting, detecting and aligning faces from the videos and pictures. The next step in the process is training. Training simply means converting one face to another. This is definitely the most complex step in the process and takes the most time (at least a few hours). After this comes the process of finally creating a deepfake. In this step the converted picture gets merged back into the old picture, and creates a deepfake.
- User Interface (UI) – Compared to most other face swap software, the Fake App User Interface (UI) is remarkably simple and easy to use.
- Speed – It is faster than most other Deepfake software.
- More Features – It has the most features on the market as compared to other face swap software. It also the most popular deepfake software.
How to use FakeApp?
Once the software has been downloaded click on the icon to open it. In order to start working on your deepfake input your data in the get dataset tab. Afterwards click on Extract to start the process. After the extraction process is done, make sure the face detection feature has worked properly since it fails quite often. After that click on the Train Tab and enter the data into the two folders. Click on train to start the training process. You can stop it at any time by pressing Q. Click on Create, process the image and join all the frames to create the final video. You can decide which face you want to convert.
How to get FakeApp?
Follow these steps to get FakeApp -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing FakeApp.
- 2. Download and open the FakeApp installer.
- 3. Read the FakeApp ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the FakeApp License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for FakeApp and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can use FakeApp anytime you want.
- Easy to use User Interface (UI).
- Very fast performance.
- Wide variety of features.
- The Face detection feature does not work most of the time.