Version: 3.7.31 Filesize: 15.6MB
- In English
The epic pen is a powerful and easy desktop annotation tool for Windows. It is a tool that allows you to draw or write on your screen without interacting with the software in the background, which means you can annotate over almost anything. You can also highlight the most Windows desktop applications such as presentation software, webpages, creative studios, videos, and even games. The latest version of the software is fully named epic pen 3.7.31.
The supporting platforms are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows eight, and Windows 10. The author of the EPIC pen is Tank Media.
- Multi-touch input- Its ultimate companion for touch-enabled devices such as interactive whiteboards and Windows tablets.
- Pressure sensitivity- It gets full pen pressure support when it is used with drawing tablets and other pressure input devices.
- Mobile toolbar- It has a vertical toolbar that can be moved anywhere on the screen and is at home in most major software.
- Click through- Moves seamlessly between software. You can easily switch back if you have already made an added to the screen.
- Hotkey support- Customizable hotkeys are available, which can be used in conjunction with the standards of your hotkeys.
- Easy to hide- It allows you to hide your notes at the click of a button and also remember your content when closed.
Special tools Available
- 1. Pen and highlighter
- 2. Content Formatting tool
- 3. Text tool
- 4. Whiteboard and blackboard
- 5. Screenshot crop tool
- 6. Visibility
- 7. Three different tool sizes
- 8. Colour palette
How to download epic pen on PC?
- 1. Click on the download button and select the location where the file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button. And then click on the agree button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the application.
- Easy to use
- Free content updates
- Easy volume activation
- Supports touch and tablets
- Free for personal use
- Licences required for commercial use