Version: 220.127.116.11 Filesize: 0.8MB
- Open Source
- In English
Everyone likes to watch movies, web series, TV shows, and personal videos whenever they are free. Many media servers provide you with film to stream, Music to stream and many new contents to watch. A media server is a computer application software that stores digital media like video, audio or images, which is available over a network. There are different types of media servers, some provide video on demand, and some are for smaller personal computers or Network Attached Storage (NAS) for home. One such Media Server is Emby Server which helps to manage your media, stream movies, stream music and many more.
Emby Server is a product of Emby Team released in August 2017; this software is a media server with mostly open source-code and some closed-source components, which helps you to organise, play and stream audio and video to a variety of devices. This software gives you a lot of flexibility to manage your media, manage your device, manage your server. The most important thing that this software provides you is to have control over your content, how it looks, what’s in there and just personalise the way you want it. Many devices are compatible with this software like mobile platforms like Android and iOS, streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and Apple TV, and other smart TV platforms and many more. Gaming consoles like Xbox 360 and Xbox One are also compatible. You get many other features in this software which are very helpful.
Features of Emby Server
- Your media on any device- To play on any computer, Emby Server automatically converts and streams your media on the fly.
- Only Quick Access- When away from home, Emby Connect makes it simple to enjoy your media. Simply sign in and play.
- Live Television- Stream live TV to any computer, control your DVR and enjoy the recording library.
- Mobile Synchronization- For quick offline access, sync your media to mobile phones and tablets. Sync the latest content automatically when you add it.
- Easy DLNA- DLNA devices are automatically identified on your network so that contents, remote control and more can be transmitted quickly.
- Sync with Cloud- To conveniently back up, archive and convert your media to the cloud. Store your content in several resolutions so that every device can stream directly.
How to download Emby Server on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Emby Server and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Internet Emby Server folder and double click on the Emby Server setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Emby Server, Click on Finish button after installation.
- ull Control of your media in your hand.
- Enjoy live TV on this software.
- Supports many streaming platforms and applications.
- You have to pay for the full version of this media server.