Version: 110.4.458 Filesize: 143MB
- In English
Computers are beneficial for humans as they make our work easy and more comfortable. Every individual uses computers for their personal and professional jobs. Even complex calculations and tasks can be done effortlessly using the computer. We can store a vast amount of data on our PC/Laptop. But after some time, our computer storage is full; at such times, you can either change the hard drive or use cloud storage. Cloud storage is a computer data storage model where the digital data is stored on "the cloud," also known as logical pools. Multiple servers (sometimes in separate places) cover physical storage, and usually, a hosting company owns and manages the physical environment. These cloud storage providers collect the data available and usable, and secure and operate the physical environment. People and businesses purchase or lease individual, company, or device data from the providers to store them. There is much software that provides you access to cloud storage; one such efficient software is Dropbox.
Dropbox is a Dropbox Team product; this software provides you access to cloud storage. The best way to store, synchronize and exchange files is via this software. The software functions like every other folder, but there are some variations on your computer. Any files or directories in the tool will be compatible with your account's Dropbox servers and any other machine. On top of your files, green marks will appear to inform you that they are synced and up-to-date. All data is transmitted via SSL before storage and encrypted with AES-256. It tracks all changes made to its contents. The 2GB of online storage is free to download and use, with consumers paying up to 1TB. Once you store your data on the cloud, you can access it from anywhere on any device. All these features make this software useful and a must-have.
Features of Dropbox
- Beneficial- This software helps you to access cloud storage efficiently and effortlessly. You can store any kind of data on the cloud easily from your PC/Laptop.
- Backup Images- This software helps you create a backup of your images to store them on the cloud. Even if your Images get lost, you can retrieve them from the cloud storage.
- Work together- Edit the presentation without emailing back and forth files with colleagues. Each person automatically gets the update when editing a file in a shared folder.
- Backup- After uploading your data on the cloud, your data will not be lost if your PC/Laptop crashes. You retrieve your essential data on any device effortlessly.
How to download Dropbox on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Dropbox folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the Dropbox folder and double click on the Dropbox file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Dropbox; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you access cloud storage.
- This software helps you create a backup of your data.
- This software helps you work together.
- This software only provides 2GB of free storage.