DriverPack Solution Online
Version: 17.11.31 Filesize: 6.4MB
- In English
DriverPack Solution is a software that will install drivers for free and will solve driver problems on any device. But first, what exactly are drivers? A driver provides a programming interface to control a lower-level interface. Device drivers specifically deal with hardware. They provide an interface to hardware devices and help operating systems (OS) to access hardware systems. They help in increasing interaction speed as well. It works with every Windows OS after Windows Vista. It has over one million drivers available to be downloaded.
DriverPack Solution System Requirements
- DriverPack Solution runs on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- Driver Pack Solution requires a Pentium 4 or better CPU for running smoothly.
- At least 512 MB of RAM is required to run DriverPack Solution.
- At least 15 GB of free storage space is required to install and run DriverPack Solution.
- Language- Several languages are supported.
- User Interface (UI) - Simple and easy to use UI make it beginner friendly.
- Automated Installs- It sets up automatic installations for drivers making it extremely convenient for the user.
- Scan- Driver scans are done with lightning-fast speed.
- CPU and RAM Usage- CPU and RAM usage is extremely low, reducing stress on your computer.
- Notifier- The software has an inbuilt notifier that lets you know when there is a hardware or software failure in your computer.
- Cost- It is completely free to use and is an open-source software.
- Database- DriverPack has its own software databases, which means that drivers keep getting updated even when the computer is offline.
- Portable- You can burn it onto a disk or on a USB disk and can run it on any PC.
- Customizable- The program is surprisingly customizable and this can come in very handy.
- Download Speed- The download speed is extremely fast, much faster than other software in the market.
- Bulk Downloads- It supports bulk downloads allowing you to update all your drivers at once.
- Compatibility- It has drivers for almost all hardware devices.
How to use the program?
Once the app has been downloaded, click on it to start the application. It has two viewing modes- Regular and Expert. In regular mode the program scans and updates your drivers on its own. This mode is recommended for people new to drivers. The other mode Expert mode allows you to personally micro manage your drivers. This is recommended for people who are knowledgeable about drivers as some of the settings here are very complicated.
How to download the app?
You can get DriverPack Solution by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing DriverPack Solution.
- 2. Download and open the DriverPack Solution installer.
- 3. Read the DriverPack Solution ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the DriverPack Solution License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for DriverPack Solution and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use DriverPack Solution anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Extremely fast download speed.
- Free to use and open source.
- Low system usage.
- Lightning-fast scans.
- The program is extremely large.
- It can often download unnecessary software.