Version: 3.2.169 Filesize: 73.78MB
- In English
Are you having issues with your headphones or speakers on your Dolby Devices? Are you looking for a software driver package that fixes these issues for you? Are you looking for a software driver package that helps maximize your speaker output? Well, then look no further, as Dolby Access is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Dolby Access?
Dolby Access is a freeware software, meaning Dolby Access is free to download and use for the user, but unlike open-source software, the source code for Dolby Access is not available for the user to see. Dolby Access allows the user to maximize their sound performance. Dolby Access has a driver package which helps the user in making sure that their Dolby device has the amazing sound performance. Dolby Access comes filled to the brim with a wide variety of tools and features that are mainly designed to help the user in increasing their Dolby sound quality. Dolby Access has an incredibly well-designed user interface that is simple and very easy to use and is very straightforward to use.
Dolby Access System Requirements
- Dolby Access only works on devices running Windows 10 (Both 32 and 64-Bit).
- At least 1 GB of RAM is required for running Dolby Access.
- A 1-GHz or faster processor is needed for running Dolby Access.
- Around 100 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running Dolby Access.
Main Features of Dolby Access
- User Interface (U.I.) – Dolby Access has an incredibly well-designed user interface that is simple and very easy to use and is very straightforward to use.
- Devices supported – Dolby Access works with an incredibly wide variety of Dolby devices like headphones and speakers.
- Gaming Sounds – Dolby Access allows the user to optimize their sounds for gaming, which is incredibly convenient.
- Sound Quality – Dolby Access allows the user to maximize sound quality, and helps increase the impact of your sound.
- Speed – Dolby Access allows the user to modify their device configuration incredibly quickly and efficiently.
How to use Dolby Access?
After downloading Dolby Access, click on the Dolby Access app icon to open the app. On the top of the Dolby Access user interface are the Home, Products and settings options. The Dolby Access products tab shows you all the various Dolby Products. In the Dolby Access Settings tab, you can modify and configure your Dolby device, easily.
How to get Dolby Access?
You can get Dolby Access by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Dolby Access.
- 2. Download and open the Dolby Access installer.
- 3. Read the Dolby Access ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Dolby Access License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Dolby Access and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Dolby Access anytime you want.
- Free and easy to use.
- Works with speakers and headphones.
- Can have volume issues sometimes.