Version: 9.7 Filesize: 87.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you in the software field where you have to work with multiple desktops? Well, DisplayFusion is here to help you. How does it work? It installs an icon on your system where you can configure a multimonitor setup for your system. It is easy to use software and comes with an intuitive interface owing to the well organized and designed tabbed menus.
This application responds quickly to the commands given. You can configure hotkey combinations for tasks such as moving a window to the center of a monitor, resizing a window, spanning a window across all monitors, and many more. You can also customize how items are dragged from one screen to another and synchronize wallpaper across multiple monitors. It allows you to edit options, accesses a variety of controls quickly. There is multiple language support, including German, Spanish, and English.
It has a file size of 91.6 MB. It is supported by Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. The company behind DisplayFusion is Binary Fortress Software. The latest version of DisplayFusion is DisplayFusion Pro 9.7.1 / 9.7.2 Beta 5, last updated in February 2021.
- It manages multiple monitors more comfortable and painless with powerful features like Multi-Monitor Taskbars, TitleBar Buttons, fully customizable functions, and many others.
- You can divide your monitor into multiple 'virtual' monitors with their Taskbars, Wallpapers, and Screen Savers. Also, it comes with precise settings, profiles, splitting, and padding for bezel compensation that help your better manage your monitors.
- To keep your windows organized, you can add a Taskbar to each of your monitors. It comes with a Triggers feature that helps you listen for events, like window creation, window focus, desktop unlock, system idle, and more.
- Apart from this, it comes with a Window Snapping feature that makes it easy to line-up your windows with each other or we can say line-up your windows along a monitor edge. It is fully configurable and can ignore specific applications if needed.
- It comes in dozens of languages, making it easier for you to understand and use each feature completely. Its silent installer options allow you to deploy and manage DisplayFusion without much hassle.
How to download and install DisplayFusion on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the DisplayFusion file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the DisplayFusion application.
- It comes with a free trial.
- Windows can snap to each other.
- Comes with many shortcuts and configurable hotkeys.
- It is an easy to use application and can be quickly installed.
- Little expensive for what it offers.