Version: 10.1.1001.100 Filesize: 3.51MB
- In English
The command-line interface is much easier to use than the graphical user interface due to its simple and more interactive environment. Deployment Image Servicing and Management(DISM) is a tool that is command-line, and Dism++ is a toolkit designed to serve as a GUI of Dism. This toolkit allows you to create and manage image files, besides many other functions. With this application, you can work your drivers, clean and enhance your computer system, startup items, Windows image files, updates, and features quickly and easily.
It requires no installation and an interactive user interface with organized features and buttons. It can clean, optimize, back up, restore, and efficiently managing your system. Apart from being a graphical user interface for DISM, it is a user-friendly utility that can benefit any Windows user.
Its file size is 3.66 MB. It is supported by Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. The company behind Dism++ is Chuyu Team. The latest version of Dism++ is Dism++ 10.1.1000.100.
- Its Disk Cleaner will provide you all the details of the data stored on your system. You can make a selection of things you want to remove, such as search history, updated installation history, temporarily downloaded files, error reports, Windows store residual data, and cache files.
- You can choose the programs you want to startup along with Windows with the startup manager feature's help. When you turn on your computer, your selected programs will automatically start running.
- A wide range of image file management tools comes with this application that enables you to modify Windows image files, consolidate multiple files into an ISO file, and make conversions from ESD to WIM or ISO format.
- Apart from this, you can backup and restores your system files. It comes with a startup fixing tool, a user account management tool, and God mode for running specific commands.
- It lets you enhance, tweak, and optimize your system by applying several different tweaks to your network, Windows Explorer, and other locations and managing them.
How to download and install Dism++ on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the Dism++ file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the Dism++ application.
- It is free to download.
- You can clean, optimize, and backup your system.
- It is a comprehensive toolbox, more than just GUI for Dism.
- It is easy to use software and can be quickly installed.
- It is portable and requires no installation.
- Not the best application for advanced users.