Version: 5.4 Filesize: 61.54MB
- Open Source
- In English
Is your hard disk also extremely cluttered and poorly managed? Are you looking for a simple and easy to use the tool, which helps you to manage your hard disk space and optimizes your storage for you? Well, then look no further as DiskGenius is the perfect tool for you to use in this situation.
What is DiskGenius?
DiskGenius is a paid software developed and published by the Company Eassos Ltd, and it was earlier known as PartitionGuru. DiskGenius is a partition manager, which means it is a software that manipulates, creates, and resizes partitions on your computer. DiskGenius helps the user in managing their disk space optimally, without any sort of difficulties. DiskGenius does this by allowing you to do this by managing, modifying, and removing partitions on your disk drive. DiskGenius also protects and backs up the data on your system. DiskGenius works with a wide variety of file system formats.
DiskGenius System Requirements
- DiskGenius works only on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 512 MB of RAM is required for running DiskGenius.
- A 1-GHz or high processor is necessary for running DiskGenius.
- At least 100 MB of free storage space is necessary for installing and running DiskGenius.
Main Features of DiskGenius
- User Interface (U.I.) – DiskGenius has a simple and easy to use user interface that is designed for peak functionality.
- Partitions – DiskGenius allows you to create, edit, and delete partitions as you wish, which is very helpful.
- Disks Supported – DiskGenius supports a wide variety of disk drives, including fixed drives, USB drives, and memory cards.
- File systems supported – DiskGenius supports a wide variety of different file system formats, which is incredibly convenient.
- Copying and Cloning – DiskGenius allows you to copy and clone partitions with a press of a single button.
- Lost Data – DiskGenius allows you to retrieve lost data and lost partitions quickly and efficiently.
- Image Partition – DiskGenius allows you to create image partitions.
- Virtual machines – DiskGenius supports and works with Virtual Machines.
How to use DiskGenius?
After downloading DiskGenius, click on the DiskGenius app icon to open the app. After opening DiskGenius, you will be greeted with the DiskGenius user interface. On the top of the DiskGenius interface is a toolbar with the File, Disk, Partition, Tools, View, and Help options. Below are the DiskGenius features with all of their different icons. On the left side of the DiskGenius interface are the storage areas, where you can select the file destination. On the right side of the DiskGenius interface is the DiskGenius work area.
How to get DiskGenius?
You can get DiskGenius by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing DiskGenius.
- 2. Download and open the DiskGenius installer.
- 3. Read the DiskGenius ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the DiskGenius License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for DiskGenius and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use DiskGenius anytime you want.
- Good user interface
- Edit, create and delete partitions.
- Restore lost data and partitions.
- Can be complicated at times.