- In English
Microsoft DirectX 9.0c is a software designed for Windows OS. It is freeware, that is it is completely free to use. It is used for running and using applications rich in Multimedia formats like color, graphics, videos, 3-D animations, and more. Several different games and applications require the user to download DirectX before playing the game. If this does not work, however, you may need to install some extra drivers on your device.
- • It works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- • 2GB RAM is recommended.
- • You need at least WDDM 1.0 or higher drivers.
- • You might need to get a DirectX compatible video card.
Main Features of DirectX 9.0c
- Ease of Use – The software is extremely easy to download and use.
- High-Level Shader Language (HLSL) – It utilizes the new HLSL to ensure maximum speed and quality.
- Design Tools – The software offers several high-quality design tools like audio enhancement, full-spectrum color graphics, and 3-D animation.
- New Audio tools – It has new audio tools that increase the audio quality.
- Hardware – It helps to increase the speed of the video rendering hardware.
- Graphics – It can help in increasing the performance of low-level graphics computers.
- Pixel shader – The program also adds brand new pixel shader models.
- Programmable Vertex – The software also adds a brand-new programmable vertex which is neat.
How to use DirectX 9.0c?
Simply download the program installer, and open it. It then runs in the background on its own whenever you switch on your system. Sometimes however there is an issue where it says the d3dx9_35.dll file is missing so the program cannot run. If this happens to you, don’t worry you can fix it easily. Simply try reinstalling the program and it should work for you then.
How to get the software?
To get the software, click on the download button here, and follow these steps.
- 1. Click on download and start downloading the installer.
- 2. Select the version and the language you want.
- 3. Save and then open the installer.
- 4. Agree to the License Agreement.
- 5. Read the ToS (Terms of Service) and click on I agree.
- 6. After deciding where you want to save the program.
- 7. Click on Confirm and wait for the components to be installed.
- 8. Now you should be able to run the program.
- Easy to download and use
- Offers convenient design tools.
- Helps to increase the speed of hardware rendering.
- Increases performance for low-end systems.
- Audio tools increase audio quality drastically.
- You may have to install some extra drivers.
- Does not work properly with old video cards.
- It can crash older systems.
App Name: DirectX 9.0c
OS: Windows (All Versions)
Latest Update: 2020-11-23
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
User Rating: 3.84
Category: Drivers and Mobile Phones