Version: 1.32 Filesize: 0.1MB
- In English
DeskPins is developed by Elias Fotinis and is available for the Windows operating system. The software has the primary function same as that of a desktop or home-screen material pinning app, and it is claimed to be the most straightforward one of its kind out there; and it is also free-of-cost, which means you won’t be charged a dime even if you want to use the best of its features. DeskPins is a mouse-based software and can be used with a mouse, which means it requires one click to do anything in the software. The software’s primary function is to make any application come on the topmost point, which also means you can keep it above all other applications or programs.
DeskPins does not limit you in any way and provides an unlimited supply of pins that can be used to put one application over the other, and you can keep going like that limitlessly. The pinning procedure itself is a straightforward one. You just need to grab a pin from the DeskPins icon that can be seen in the windows notifications and click on any window or app you want to keep at the top. This setting is similar to the “Always on Top” setting found in some applications.
- The software has no limit to how much it can be used, and therefore it also gives you unlimited pins to work with; it also means that you can pin everything that you want; quantity doesn’t matter.
- The software has special handling or working procedure for some software means all your tasks that have to be handled with that software will be treated specially, and you can work without any worry.
- The software comes with powerful wildcard-based pin support, which is automatic in nature.
- DeskPins uses shortcuts and hotkeys that are the same everywhere globally, which means you don’t have to remember new and complicated hotkeys shortcuts, and you can use the ad fast as you use the other software.
- DeskPins is so light that it uses almost negligible system resources, which means you can work with anything without even realizing that the software is running in the background. It helps you in giving your all without dragging you down.
How to download DeskPins for your PC?
- 1. To download DeskPins click on the top right download button, which will instantly start your setup download. Now once the setup is downloaded, click on it to begin the installation of the program.
- 2. Suppose you can’t locate the file in the browser which you used to download it; open the PC’s Downloads folder and double-click on the DeskPin downloaded file. Once the installation process starts, you will see a welcome note from the developer.
- 3. Press on Next to go to the next window where you will have to agree to the terms and conditions of the DeskPin software usage, which are present in the End User’s License Agreement.
- 4. Now click on the address bar that comes on the next window to enter the location manually where you want to save the files of the software. Once that is done, your DeskPins installation process will install the software, and when that is done, you’re ready to use the software.
- Lightweight software
- Easy-to-use and free-of-cost
- Great tool for someone who likes multitasking
- Prioritize important work and windows
- Outdated interface
- Once the windows are pinned, their order can’t be changed