Debut Video Capture
Version: 6.49 Filesize: 2.7MB
- Open Source
- In English
Debut Video Capture is a software that is developed by NCH Software and has the primary function of a screencasting software and a video recorder. It is available and is operable on Windows XP or later and macOS X 10.4.4 or later. The software has been completely and successfully translated into many languages, including Spanish, German, Portuguese, Koran, Japanese, English, etc. The software is available in two editions, which are Home and Professional. The Home version is made for personal use and is free to use. Debut is also capable of integrating with other software applications which are developed by NCH Software such as Prism Video Convertor, VideoPad Video Editor and Movie Maker, and Express Burn CD and DVD Burner.
The software enables you to easily capture the PC screen and save it on your Hard Drive directly. It supports all the popular file types, which means you can save the recorded video in your favorite format. Debut comes with the support for several devices that can be used to capture the video, including an IP camera, webcam, and even VHS tapes. The software also allows you to add your own time stamps or texts to the video that you’ve captured. You can easily capture your screen with Debut Video Capture.
- Debut not only allows you to capture the videos, but you can also do basic editing with it; this includes adding captions or subtitles to the video file. This will make your video recording and their purpose clear to the audience, and they can read what they might’ve missed while listening.
- Debut allows you to use custom settings for the video that you’re recording, which includes the aspect ratio, crop, video quality, and the frames-per-second. This makes it possible for the videos to be used for several reasons, including sending them to friends or uploading them on social media or YouTube.
- The software’s video editing and pre-recording features allow you to make your video better looking and more appealing, which means you can add effects and color settings to the same. You can add these effects pre-recording if you’re doing a live broadcast or just want to do it. You can also add these effects after production.
- The camera, whose quality is not up-to-the-mark, can use contrast, brightness, and other settings to make the video better looking and more interesting than it originally is.
How to download Debut Video Capture for your PC?
- 1. To download and install Debut Video Capture, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the webpage, and your download will start instantaneously. Once it is finished, click on the file to install it.
- 2. The Debut installation wizard will open, and you will see a welcome note from the creator. Click on Next to go to the next screen and click on I Agree when you’re shown the End User’s License Agreement, which means that you agree to the terms and conditions of the software usage.
- 3. Click on the address bar on the next screen to select the location where your installation files will be saved manually, or you can continue with the default location that is given by the wizard.
- 4. Now the final installation will take place, and the software is ready to be used.
- A good solution for effortless production of demos and tutorials
- Customizing is straightforward
- No direct sharing option available with the streaming platforms
- A little overwhelming for beginners