DAEMON Tools Pro
Version: 8.3.00 Filesize: 32.33MB
- Open Source
- In English
Daemon Tools is a software of utility tools developed by Disc Soft Ltd., and it was initially a Generic SafeDisc emulator. It was developed with all of the features that were present in Generic. Daemon Tools is compatible with all Windows versions, which includes Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10. The software developers claim that it can beat any of them, SecuROM and SafeDisk. The software has a special mode which is specially made for the proper operation of the copies that are made with advanced protection (StarForce, SecuROM, SafeDisc, CDCOPS, ProtectCD, and LaserLock), some of which are also used in making game discs.
The software has six editions Life, Ultra, Pro Advanced, Net, Pro Standard, and DT for Mac. For data storage organizations, the company has built two software applications - Daemon Tools iSCSI Target 2 and Daemon Tools USB 2. The USB 2 allows you to transfer data from one remote workstation to another via USB. And iSCSI Target 2 is a cross-platform storage solution that can be equipped for commercial purposes. This special storage server gives access to both physical and virtual devices along with VHD images that can be used within corporate or home networks.
- The software can mount all popular types and formats of images from Explorer or any other application. You can even Grab the images on discs with the software’s advanced parameters. You can store any sensitive data you may have in TrueCrypt containers. You can even create Fixed or Dynamic virtual hard drives.
- The software can mount in a customized process or a double-click process, and it’s the user’s choice to make. You can emulate virtual drives into physical ones and also customize the emulating options. The emulation is allowed up to HD, 32DT, and SCSI drives along with 4 IDE drives.
- With Daemon Tools, you can compress, convert and provide password protection to image files. You can edit or create Data Images and Audio CDs. It can store all the image files you require in a hand catalog.
- In Daemon Tools latest interface, you can customize the image editor and main window. You can even get access to the function functionality from the gadget or ray agent.
- The software will show you info about the game images that you mount or store; you can also get the latest info on the games along with videos and reviews. You can even get access to the huge and ever-increasing gaming community right from Daemon Tools Pro.
How to download Daemon Tools for your PC?
- 1. To download and install Daemon Tools, click on the webpage’s download button that is situated on the top-right corner, and your download will start instantly. Once it is complete, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- 2. The installation wizard will open, and the first screen will show you the welcome note; click on the Next button to go to the next window where you will be asked for the End User’s License Agreement, which has the terms and conditions of installation and usage. Click on I Agree button to continue with the installation.
- 3. Now you will be asked for the location where the software’s installation files will be saved; click on the address bar to change the location or continue with the location given by the installer.
- 4. Now the final installation will take place; once it is done, click on Finish to exit the setup. You’re ready to use Daemon Tools.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Windows 10 compatible interface
- Privacy concerns with the software
- Annual subscription more expensive than the lifetime option