- Open Source
- In English
CyberGhost VPN is operated and developed by CyberGhost SA, which is based in Bucharest, Romania. The software company was later bought by Crossrider Group, which s based in the Isle of Man, and later renamed itself to Kape Technologies PLC. Kape Technologies has its subsidiary branches in London, and Nicosia, among many others. The software has shifted its headquarters to Tel Aviv, Israel. The software also made a brand strategy move by buying other VPN providers also, like, PIA – Private Internet Access, and ZenMate. The software is available for Android, Windows, iOS, and macOS. The software comes with a trial period and after some time can be used with a subscription or a one-time up-front payment.
The primary function of CyberGhost VPN is to hide the IP address of its user, and instead provide the user with a virtual IP. The software can set up an encrypted Virtual Private Network (VPN). The user can then login to the network with the new and custom IP provided to him by the software or provider; then the user is logged into a VPN server which then appears as the addressee to the websites that the user visits. To maintain total privacy and the security of the user, CyberGhost provides all the connection with 256-bit encryption, so that the users stay protected against surveillance and espionage. CyberGhost also makes sure that no tracker or Ad can analyse the user's network by using the AdBlock Plus filter.
- CyberGhost comes with surfing anonymously feature which opens a profile in which all protection components are enabled and starts your preferred or default browser in incognito mode. The software also allows you to add your features, but some default features have already been added so that you can enjoy free browsing without overthinking about the technical part of the software.
- If you are vacationing in another region other than your home country, but still want to stream your favourite series from your home country which is restricted in your current country then CyberGhost ahs the perfect solution. The software comes with a large selection of VPN servers to choose from so that you can watch shows and series from any country you prefer.
- CyberGhost is capable of not only providing you with a virtual IP but also comes with protection for your network and PC while you're using public WiFi networks. Switching on your security in an unencrypted public WiFi is as easy as pressing a button. The software is also capable of noting your preference sop that you don't have to change it every time you connect to a public WiFi.
- The software also comes with features to make you invisible while you're downloading torrents. The software takes your anonymity very seriously, and with a simple selection of the Torrent Anonymously profile, you can become fully anonymous while torrenting.
How to download CyberGhost 18.104.22.168 for PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download the setup f CyberGhost 22.214.171.124 click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. The CyberGhost setup starts downloading.
- 3. Once the setup Is downloaded, double-click on the setup to start the installation process.
- 4. The software asks you for End Users Agreement, click on I Agree to continue with the installation.
- 5. Once the software is downloaded, you're ready to hide your IP.
- Simple and straightforward to use
- A large number of features available
- High-level security
- Many server options for connections
- Slows down internet speed
- Not much support for phone
App Name: CyberGhost VPN
License: Open Source
OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
Developer: CyberGhost S.R.L.
User Rating: 4.2
Category: Firewalls and Security