Version: link126.96.36.199 Filesize: 40.4MB
- In English
Corsair PC is a software which is developed by Corsair Inc., and it has the primary function of monitoring a PC and all its parts for best performance output. The software was developed for a unique purpose, which was to eliminate the need for the sensors present on the motherboard for measuring temperature and CPU fan speed, LED, etc. It works by simplifying this process of monitoring all of it with the help of an image that is present in the background, along with a drop-down list of drag-and-drop devices.
The software comes with an automatic scanning and detection feature that allows the users to keep an eye on how the system functions continuously. This feature shows you a list of the connected hardware, and as it is fully customizable, you can edit the devices there. The individual devices can be put in their respective control groups so that y can monitor them all together. The software works in an effortless manner; for example, if your motherboard shows varying RPM speed, according to its cores and chipsets, then a speed divider can be used to solve the problem. If you feel that the RPM speed is reaching a point where the motherboard can not handle it, then your speed divider will come into effect and solve the problem for you.
- The software allows you to track the parameters and the hardware required when you're doing two things that give need the maximum output from your PC – gaming and video editing.
- Each device in your laptop can be configured or customized according to its independent needs and uses.
- The software gives you the opportunity to closely monitor the system and make any changes that you need to do without worrying much about posing harm to the system or any other device.
- The software ensures you get optimal performance from your system without going too deep into the hardware and messing with any dials or switches.
How to download Corsair Link for your PC?
- 1. To download Corsair Link, click on the following download button given on the screen, and once the download of the software setup is complete, click on it to start the installation process.
- 2. If you can't find the downloaded file there, then open your PC's downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded Corsair Link file to start the installation process. Once the installation process has started, click on Next to go to the next screen.
- 3. Now you will be asked for the End User's License Agreement to start the installation of the software. Click on I Agree if you want to continue with the installation process and click on Disagree if you don't agree with the agreement and wish to abort the process.
- 4. If you've clicked I Agree, you will be taken to the next screen where you will be asked to specify the software's installation location. You either have to write the path of the software to specify the location or press the browse button to reach the location.
- 5. Now the final installation will start, and once it is done, you are ready to use Corsair Link.
- Supports graph-based analysis
- Provides an instant summary of speed and temperature
- The configuration is straightforward
- Allows you to control the RGB LEDs
- Lacking in comparison to iCUE
- Few compatible components