Version: 220.127.116.11 Filesize: 21.4MB
- In English
Have you ever lost all of your important files because you forgot to backup your data? Are you looking for a software that allows you to backup all of your essential data quickly and efficiently? Well then look no further, as Comodo Backup is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Comodo Backup?
Comodo Backup is an amazing utility tool that helps you in backing up all of your important data. Comodo Backup is completely free to download and use, but its source code is not available. Comodo Backup comes filled to the brim with features and tools that make it very quick and efficient. Using the aforementioned features, Comodo Backup allows you to quickly schedule and backup all of your data in less than ten minutes. Comodo Backup has an incredibly well-designed user interface that helps both experts and beginners in backing up data. Comodo Backup also offers free online storage and it can help in optimizing your disk space.
Comodo Backup System Requirements
- Comodo Backup runs on systems running Windows XP or higher.
- An Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor is necessary for running Comodo Backup.
- At least 64 MB of RAM is required to run Comodo Backup.
- 12 MB of free storage space is required for installing and running Comodo Backup.
Main Features of Comodo Backup
- User Interface (U.I) - Comodo Backup has an elegant and a well-designed user interface that works for both beginners and experts.
- Online Storage – Comodo Backup offers 10 GB of free online storage for 90 days for free. You can access this space using the Comodo Backup app.
- Backups - Comodo Backup allows you to take backups by simply clicking on the option. Comodo Backup also allows you to copy your data to any device you want.
- Profiles - Comodo Backup has a smart-profile feature where it automatically detects and arranges your data into different profiles. Comodo Backup also lets you customize profiles.
- Customer Service - Comodo Backup has excellent customer service, with experts being on 24/7 to help you with any problems you may face.
How to use Comodo Backup?
After downloading Comodo Backup, click on the Comodo Backup app icon to open it. On the left side of the Comodo Backup interface are 4 different tabs - Backup, Restore, Manage, and Online storage. Below that is the Comodo Backup progress bar. The central part of the interface has the Comodo Backup work area.
How to get Comodo Backup?
You can get Comodo Backup by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Comodo Backup.
- 2. Download and open the Comodo Backup installer.
- 3. Read the Comodo Backup ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Comodo Backup License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Comodo Backup and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Comodo Backup anytime you want.
- Well-designed user interface.
- 10 GB of free online storage.
- Profiles for easy organization.
- Lots of features and tools.
- Computer speed lowers drastically during the backup process.