Clownfish Voice Changer (64-bit)
- In English
Clownfish Voice Changer is software made explicitly for changing your voice on any application or when you’re recording your voice or video. The software is built on a system-level such that it can modify the voice of a person on any application that is using the voice or mic while that person is speaking. These applications can be anything from online meeting platforms like Microsoft Teams, Skype or Zoom, any video streaming platforms like Facebook, Twitch, etc., or any gameplay streaming platform like Discord or Steam. The software can also be used while, using the voice chat in a game like DOTA 2 (Defense of the Ancients 2), PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battle Ground), or CSGO (Counter-Strike Gaming Online). Clownfish can be said to be a genuinely multi-platform and multi-software application.
The software gives with many different voices like Clone, Alien, Robot, baby Pitch, Male or Female Pitch, Radio, Helium or Custom Pitch and many more. With the customization option available the list and the possibilities are endless. The software is not only a voice changer but also comes with built-in support for Music and Sound Player. With the music support, the software can freely control and enhance audio and can also play songs from a playlist; several formats are also supported. The software also comes with support for Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plug-in.
- The software comes with a Music Player, which is versatile and can play music from a large number of formats. The Sound Player support also allows you to record clear-cut sounds with suppression for background noises.
- The software makes it easy to modify and edit your voice at the time of your recording or using voice chat.
- The software comes with many presets which you can use, if you prefer using a voice not available in the presets, there is also a customizing option available which lets you customize your voice as you like.
- The Music Player comes with support for audio control and playlists.
- The ib-built Sound Player comes with a custom made, pre-built sounds that can be used as soon as you install Clownfish.
- The software comes with built-in support for VST plug-ins.
How to download Clownfish Voice Changer on PC (Windows)?
- 1. To download the setup for Clownfish Voice Changer, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen.
- 2. You Clownfish setup starts downloading; after it is fully downloaded double-click on the downloaded files after finding them in the default Downloads folder of your browser.
- 3. The installation process gets started.
- 4. When asked for End Users Agreement, click on I Agree to continue the installation process.
- 5. Specify the path you want your Clownfish files to take.
- 6. Wait patiently while the installer installs the program on your system.
- 7. When the installation process is complete, click on Finish to exit the setup.
- 8. Now your Clownfish Voice Changer is ready to change your voice on a platform.
- Great features that can enhance voice experience
- Free of cost
- Intuitive controls
- Customization can be tricky
- No expansion of the tool
App Name: Clownfish Voice Changer (64-bit)
OS: Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-08
Developer: Shark Labs
User Rating: 4.05
Category: MP3 and Audio