Cemu - Wii U Emulator
Version: 1.21.3 Filesize: 7.6MB
- In English
Cemu - Wii U Emulator is an experimental software which emulates Wii U applications on your Windows. By using this software, you can complete your dream. It is an impressive Wii U Emulator that is unable to run all Nintendo games on a PC with incredible quality. You can run a lot of games at 1080p and 60 FPS and with new versions also as it increases its compatibility range. The latest version of this emulator is named as Cemu-Wii U emulator 1.21.3. The supported platforms are Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64 and Windows 10 x64. The author of this emulator is Team Cemu, and it required a minimum of 4GB RAM.
Some games such as Super Mario 3D world, captain Toad treasure tracker, and Xenoblade Chronicles X have the capability to run smoothly without glitches or decreases one frame rate. It can configure a lot of aspects of the immolation in itself and can load presets for certain games to optimise each title. It has a capability of controlling by which it can emulate both the standard Wii U remote or the pro or classic controller. It has excellent performance along with significant visual improvements in the original consoles.
Features of this emulator
- Controller input- A left mouse click can control the gamepad touch input.
- Supported controller- Some controllers are supported such as pro controller, classic controller and the gamepad which can be emulated and mapped to your computer keyboard or any USB controller.
- The gamepad screen- The gamepad screen is available in the main window of Cemu while holding the tab key on your keyboard or by mapping it to a controller button. It can be displayed in a second window.
- Sound- It has sound effects and filters. But these are not yet supported, and there can be some sudden loud noises in certain games.
- Online functionality- Online support works only in applications that delay on fundamental network functionality and which require no server authentication. Now it only includes the Wii U web browser and some Homebrew applications.
- Multiple platforms- it supports multiple platforms, and many development decisions have been in favour of supporting multiple platforms.
- Game profiles- it's game profiles are text files which can be used to set up the game-specific configuration in the program. Users can find given profiles in the "game profiles" folder of this emulator.
How to download on Cemu - Wii U Emulator PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the Cemu setup will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, run the Cemu setup file.
- 3. Now click the next button and proceed through the setup.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the Cemu Wii U Emulator application.
- 60 fps in most games.
- Smooth performance.
- Supports most of the titles.
- Can be very slow sometimes.
- Requires decent specs.