Version: 10.0.498.0 Filesize: 140.58MB
- Open Source
- In English
Is your laptop having issues connecting to a Bluetooth device? Is nothing else working and you cannot find a solution? Do you need software that finds and downloads the correct drivers for you to use your Bluetooth devices? Well then look no further, as BlueSoleil is the perfect software for you to use.
What is BlueSoleil?
BlueSoleil is a software that was designed for Windows-based devices and works on devices supports Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. BlueSoleil was made by the Chines company, IVT Corporation in the year 1999. On its release, BlueSoleil was extremely well received by both the critics and the public and was praised for its versatility and efficiency. BlueSoleil supports an extremely wide variety of Bluetooth devices from Marvell, CSR, and more. BlueSoleil supports dongles, headphones, laptops, PCs, and almost every other popular device. BlueSoleil has a very well-designed user interface that is made for professional use and works for both beginners and experts. BlueSoleil allows you to setup a Bluetooth network that allows you to transfer data like files, music, and more quickly and efficiently. BlueSoleil also allows you to back up your phone data to your computer using a Bluetooth connection. BlueSoleil is shareware software. The BlueSoleil software has a trial period, which limits the amount of data a user can use.
BlueSoleil System Requirements
- BlueSoleil works on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 500 MB of free storage space is required to install and run BlueSoleil.
Main Features of BlueSoleil
- Voice Over IP – BlueSoleil supports VoIP (Voice Over IP), which is very convenient.
- File Transfer – BlueSoleil allows you to transfer files to and from your devices.
- Calls – BlueSoleil allows you to pick up and call people from your Bluetooth connected device, which is very helpful.
- Music – BlueSoleil allows you to listen to music without any sort of buffer or drop in quality.
- Data Backup - BlueSoleil also allows you to back up your phone data to your computer using a Bluetooth connection; this means you can keep your phone data safe and secure.
- Window Multi-User - BlueSoleil supports the Windows multi-user feature which is very convenient.
How to use BlueSoleil?
After downloading BlueSoleil, click on the app icon to open it. On the top of the BlueSoleil interface are the 2 tabs – BlueSoleil Bluetooth tab and the BlueSoleil website tab. Below it BlueSoleil shows you all of the different connected devices. BlueSoleil also has a toolbar on the bottom with many different icons for the different features.
How to get BlueSoleil?
You can get BlueSoleil by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing BlueSoleil.
- 2. Download and open the BlueSoleil installer.
- 3. Read the BlueSoleil ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the BlueSoleil License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for BlueSoleil and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use BlueSoleil anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- VoIP Feature.
- File transfer feature.
- Phone backup feature.
- Most windows devices already have these drivers.