- Open Source
- In English
Blender x64-bit is a free and open-source 3D animation suite software. Blender supports the eternity of the 3D pipeline such as modelling, rigging, animation, rendering, composting, simulation, motion tracking, even video editing and game creation. Advanced users can employ the tools API for Python scripting to customise the application. It has specialised tools which are included in blenders future releases. This app is well suited to small studios also who can take advantage of its unified pipeline and responsive development process.
The software is developed by blender foundation. The latest version of this software is named as blender 2.91 64-bit.
Supported platforms are Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64 and Windows 10 64. It is 100% safe, and it was initially released on January 2 1994. It is cross-platform and runs equally well on OS such as Linux, Windows and Mac computers. This software has no price tag, but you can participate in the West and help to enhance a powerful collaborative tool. It is written in three languages such as C, C + + and python. It is available in 34 different languages.
- 1. Processor- It should be a minimum of 64-bit dual-core 2 GHz CPU with SSE2 support.
- 2. Memory - It should be at least 4GB of RAM.
- 3. Graphics card - open GL 3.3 compatible graphics card with 1GB VRAM.
- 4. Input - mouse or trackpad.
- 5. OpenGL version - 3.3 or higher.
Some important features of the Blender
- Rendering- Now the tool comes up with a powerful new unbiased rendering engine that is known as cycles which offer stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- Modelling- This app comes up with a wide range of modelling tools which create, transfer and edit your models.
- Materials- It has realistic materials, and with a new rendering engine, the possibilities for materials are endless.
- Rigging- It transfers easy and simple models into a character.
- Animation toolset- By its toolset, it's become more simple for keyframing and for complex walk-cycles, which allows artists to also turn their still characters into impressive animations.
- Sculpting- you can experience the joy of sculpting organic subjects using the built-in sculpting feature set for the program.
- UV unwrapping- It comes up with a feature of fast and easy UV and wrapping your mesh inside the app. You can use image taxes or paint by your own directly onto the model.
- Compositor- It comes with a built-in and fully-fledged compositor. By which you can export to the third-party programs without leaving the program.
- 9. Simulations- You will fulfil your requirement of crumbling buildings, rain, fire, fluid, smoke, cloth. It delivers great-looking results.
- 10. Extensions- This program has a wide variety of extensions that you can turn on easily and quickly.
How to download Blender on your PC?
- 1. Click the download button and download the setup for Blender file.
- 2. After the download process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Follow all setup steps and proceed through the setup.
- 4. Installation will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Click on the finish button and run the Blender application.
- Free Software
- Short animated film
- Execute visual effects
- At first, it might feel uneasy.
- It takes hard work to get it down
App Name: Blender (32-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-02
Developer: Blender Foundation
User Rating: 4.09
Category: Imaging and Digital Photo