BlackBerry Desktop Software
Version: 220.127.116.11bundle42 Filesize: 113.99MB
- In English
If you are a blackberry user and search for software that can act as an interface between your phone and your computer, BlackBerry Desktop Software will help you do so. It allows you to backup, synchronize and share data in your BlackBerry mobiles and tablet with your PC. It comes with a comfortable, interactive, and user-friendly interface with which all these jobs can be performed most comfortably.
This software lets you customize your email by allowing you to directly forward incoming messages to your device, apply filters, and change your signature for outgoing emails. You can synchronize contacts, tasks, and messages, copy photos, video, and audio, and backup your BlackBerry's data.
The latest version of this fantastic Software is named 7.1.0-B42. BlackBerry Desktop Software has a file size of 113.99 MB. It is supported by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. BlackBerry developed BlackBerry Desktop Software.
BlackBerry Desktop Software features
- This software enables you to sync your contacts, calendar appointments, tasks, and notes are with Windows apps such as Windows calendar Microsoft Outlook, and other apps like Yahoo.
- It allows you to back up, restore and manage apps by transferring data between BlackBerry smartphones, backup and restore information and add or remove apps. This software lets you retrieve your lost data.
- The app facilitates easy syncing of iTunes playlists and Windows Media files music from a specific artist, a favorite video, or a mix of music.
- BlackBerry media/photo and video syncing allow you to import photos and videos captured on Blackberry devices to your system and sync albums to your device. The device switch wizard makes it easier to migrate from one BlackBerry device to another.
- BlackBerry Desktop Software comes with an updated, easy-to-use interface and a user-friendly menu. You can connect, synchronize, manage, and update your BlackBerry smartphone or tablet.
How to download and run BlackBerry Desktop Software on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the BlackBerry Desktop Software file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the BlackBerry Desktop Software application.
- It is free to use.
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
- Can sync music and videos.
- Can sync your assignments and contacts.
- Easily backup and restore apps.
- It is not compatible with the Blackberry 10 smartphone.
- BlackBerry no longer provides updates.
- No technical support.
- Bulky file size.
- The installation process is time-consuming.