Version: 1.71 Filesize: 3.9MB
- In English
BitComet is one of the fastest BitTorrent, HTTP and FTP download clients. It is one of the most popular p2p protocols which is designed for high-speed distribution. It is developed by BitComet development group in China. It was initially released on August 6 2003. The latest version is BitComet 1.71.
It operates on Windows 2000 and later. There is no barrier of languages as Bitcomet contains a total of 52 languages. By using this software, you can share a p2p file. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, DHT networks, fast resume, disk caching, selected downloads in the tolerant package, etc.
Features of BitComet
- It has a multi-threaded and also has a multi-protocol hybrid download manager.
- It provides a file-sharing application.
- It supports different download tasks.
- For downloading the particular file, it can draw parts of files from different sources.
- One of the main features of Bitcomet is the Internet explorer window which allows users to search for torrents.
- It also supports UPnP gateway and bandwidth scheduling.
- It also has the support of magnet links.
- It provides the option to keep the first and the last portions of media files on priority as per your consideration so that the files may be reviewed before they are completely downloaded.
- It comes up with a feature of preview download mode in which all pieces of the tolerant will be downloaded in sequence. Which letter allows the user to play a media file and to download a particular file at the same time.
- Users can share torrent files on a searchable p2p network with other BitComet users.
- Fast and Easy to use
- High speed
- Long time seeding.
- Provide sharing property. Where music and share torrents.
- You can preview any other file while downloading the file.
- It provides benefits from HTTP download sources while BitTorrent downloading.
- It is fully compatible with old versions.
- Automatic configuration is there, which is set to match your connection type.
- Memory cache is used to reduce the read and write frequency of users' hard drive, which increases device life.
- It reduces disk fragmentation.
- Users can start BitTorrent download without connecting to any tracker.
- It supports UDP tracker protocol V2 and DHT.
How to download BitComet latest?
- 1. Click on the download button on the right side of the screen.
- 2. Know if you have a 64-bit computer, download the 64-bit version or otherwise download the 32-bit version.
- 3. Downloading process will start instantly.
- 4. After the downloading process gets completed, open the downloaded file.
- 5. Search setup application and click on it to open the file.
- Fast and easy to use.
- File preview while downloading.
- Supports UDP v2 protocol
- Can’t limit bandwidth.
- Not available on linux.